Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

10/03/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Salford City Reds - KO 3.30pm

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Salford City Reds
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

yes it was, last year we lost to Warrington on a 7th tackle try in the last minutes of the game, guess who was counting, Mr Alibert

This year we get Penaltygate, with Mr Alibert again

yes it was, last year we lost to Warrington on a 7th tackle try in the last minutes of the game, guess who was counting, Mr Alibert

This year we get Penaltygate, with Mr Alibert again

I say that because the above quoted rule says if the touch judge at the post gives it then the ref should give it. And from what I saw, the post in question was the near post. So while I can't comment on whether it was a goal, the right rule was followed.

I watched it on Full Time, a quick scan through the posted highlights suggest it wasn't included.

No issue with Alibert giving the conversion, he's relying on his touch judges. However they were incorrect by awarding the score when it clearly missed.

No issue with Alibert giving the conversion, he's relying on his touch judges. However they were incorrect by awarding the score when it clearly missed.

Fairdoos. I've only seen it on Full Time and it was impossible to see the tops of the posts on the telly, HD cameras for Belle Vue please!