Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dewsbury Rams

Cougars loan for Cosgrove

10 posts in this topic

Hope Cosgrove gets a chance in the Rams first team, good solid player IMO.

Should have been in first team anyway, does more and looks interested which is more than Mr Pryce has done

So far.

We shouldn't be in a position where our young players are having to go on loan. Play Dewsbury

Players not dual reg, or loan players.

Might not be the last requesting to go!

Karl Pryce is not on dual-reg or loan. He's our player and he's ahead of Elliott in the pecking order at the moment.

I'd rather our young players be playing regular first team rugby rather than kicking their heels on the sidelines, so surely sending him out on loan is a good move?

Should be in the 17 every week for me. Can play centre, wing or 2nd row/LF. Hope he does well at Keighley and Morrison gets him back to dewsbury after 1 month

I hope he has a great month at Keighley and comes back to the Rams and gets his place in the starting 13.

Isn't it about time someone started a thread about GM falling out with players, dressing room strife disharmony etc....?

Whenever a player left when Warren Jowitt was coach, the was always some rumours of trouble, poor man management etc...

Did Warren Jowitt get on with anyone apart from the lads that worked with him?

Did Warren Jowitt get on with anyone apart from the lads that worked with him?

No, simple as that

Karl Pryce is not on dual-reg or loan. He's our player and he's ahead of Elliott in the pecking order at the moment.

I'd rather our young players be playing regular first team rugby rather than kicking their heels on the sidelines, so surely sending him out on loan is a good move?

Think you have misunderstood my last post - in my opinion Cosgrove shows more interest and puts more effort in than Pryce

I know Pryce is a Dewsbury player what I,m saying is there are other players now kicking their heels that should be on the pitch rather than the dual reg/loan players .I,m sure there must be unrest our lads train all week for these players to turn up on Friday and play Sunday - not good..