Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

distantdog

Disciplinary

13 posts in this topic

I was just scouring the RFL disciplinary pages and there was no mention of Byron Smith. Does that mean he was found innocent? Any news from anyone?

Full time players face the disciplinary on the week after the match but part timers are allowed longer to re schedule their work commitments.

I didn't know that, very interesting. Also makes me feel a little bit better about this weekend as I thought we might struggle in the forwards against Doncaster.

I didn't know that, very interesting. Also makes me feel a little bit better about this weekend as I thought we might struggle in the forwards against Doncaster.

Trust me, you won't, .

Trust me, you won't, .

Not so much in terms of them as I have no idea what their forwards are like but I meant in terms of personnel. I anticipated (and still do) Smith getting a ban, Rowe possibly getting something and Applegarth down so thought it might be more or less a second string pack. Still, I guess it's what a second string is for!!!

Watch the clip on thr huns forum. They look a lil chubby!

Full time players face the disciplinary on the week after the match but part timers are allowed longer to re schedule their work commitments.

Except for the play-offs, when you're up the following Tuesday like the full timers.

Heard a rumour there's no case to answer for Rowe or Smith.

Rumour true, decision on RFL website no contact with head = no charge, result for us, no mention of Rowe.