Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJT

Next Fans Forum

11 posts in this topic

Following a break, we will be holding our first fans forum of 2013 on Thursday 21st March in the Atrium Bar. The event will start at 7.30pm and is your opportunity to find out what is happening behind the scenes at the club.

On the evening we will also be showing Leigh Centurions vs Barrow on Premier Sports.

Should be a busy evening, really good night out if anyone is undecided in going

Still ill so won't be there. Ask a few questions for me. Have a good night.

Still ill so won't be there. Ask a few questions for me. Have a good night.

Shingles still kicking in so won't be there. The question I would like to ask is: What's the latest on the proposed committee dealing with our land holding. Have they met and if so have any recommendations been received by the board. If so what are they and will we have a vote before a decision is made? Thanks.

DP resignation rumours denied to the hill, only a malicious rumour

New 'signing' is a kiwi from Australia but with a USA visa that is the wrong type of visa, red tape prevents club revealing name but 'signing' been training with club for over a week

Other than that was about it, nothing really new revealed

DP resignation rumours denied to the hill, only a malicious rumour

New 'signing' is a kiwi from Australia but with a USA visa that is the wrong type of visa, red tape prevents club revealing name but 'signing' been training with club for over a week

Other than that was about it, nothing really new revealed

Just hope it doesn't take too long for the visa. I know we're not desperate for another forward but It can't be good for the lad not playing.

Pitch inspection is at 7am so you will know nice and early the outcome

Its not snowed for a few hours but temp barely made it above freezing in the day and temp now dropping

Thanks for that still poorly so haven't missed that match. Correct about 7am inspection Rob up at 6am.