Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

England kits - massive reductions

17 posts in this topic

i noticed this also.. new kits obviously imminent, especially as the training tee's,vests and shorts are new..

look forward to seeing the new offering from ISC..

It's obviously going to be replaced but it almost seems madness to not get one at that price.

There seems to be all sizes available too.

Thanks are due to Chris Irvine for tweeting about this, but of course it was in a derisory manner...

It seems that way, but if you try to add them to the basket it just says out of stock

It seems that way, but if you try to add them to the basket it just says out of stock

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Watch out for that then boys and girls.

i noticed this also.. new kits obviously imminent, especially as the training tee's,vests and shorts are new..

I like the faux vintage stuff.

Thanks are due to Chris Irvine for tweeting about this, but of course it was in a derisory manner...

Must admit I didn't understand the problem. It seems pretty obvious that it's because another kit will be coming out.

Must admit I didn't understand the problem. It seems pretty obvious that it's because another kit will be coming out.

It's mainly cos he's one of the most negative people in RL (and that's saying something)

Fat B******D sizes avaliable only it seems

Just bought one of the toddler ones for my nephew. Should help wind up my Dad (his Grandad), given he's Welsh. :D

Tried buying a number of items, mainly jackets, fleeces & hoody's only to get the 'this item is not in stock' notification.

End result is Ive put my card back in my wallet and bought nowt.

poor!

The whole point of a sale is to get rid of unsold stock.. which is always the very small or very large sizes..

The whole point of a sale is to get rid of unsold stock.. which is always the very small or very large sizes..

Of course, but I updating the site would be helpful.

Of course, but I updating the site would be helpful.

yeah, it's not the best site tbh. I tried to buy a few things at Christmas and they had next to no sizes I needed for people. It's quite a slow process going through all the items individually to see what sizes they had.