Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Havenwarrior

Twitter Twitterings

35 posts in this topic

Wow what a scoop you must be really chuffed with yourself. If you haven't already I'm sure it will soon be on deludedfans.com.

C'mon lads, she obviously thinks we needed to hear about those horrible Town players. Thanks for that HW, mind you I can't for the life of me think which ref they were on about. :rolleyes:

Yeh safely ignore this thread , it's just for a bite . Pretty pointless

I wouldn't have posted on deludedfans.com as I'm not even a member. You all come on here for a look then report back anyway.

These lads train hard all week and to be on the end of dreadful decisions must be frustrating. Its about time the standards of refereeing were addressed.

Not quite as bad as your own player using twitter to wind his own fans up about leaving, is it.

Not quite as bad as your own player using twitter to wind his own fans up about leaving, is it.

Seems the RFL think it is

HW

It's just total stirring , running over here for a cheap bite . Believe me the officiating was so inept it did want remarked upon !!

Seems the RFL think it is ������

HW

They also think is OK to stop existing while owing loads of businesses money and have the morals of a bunch of sewer rats. Don't mean they are right.

They also think is OK to stop existing while owing loads of businesses money and have the morals of a bunch of sewer rats. Don't mean they are right.

Can't say I have heard that one before, at least the Twitter story is current news, not the same old you dig up, when given a bit OF grief, I'm sure you will be turning to insults next, you usually do. #Report

HW

Can't say I have heard that one before, at least the Twitter story is current news, not the same old you dig up, when given a bit OF grief, I'm sure you will be turning to insults next, you usually do. #Report

HW

listening to you, anyone would think it was 20yrs ago, but it wasn't, it's still pretty fresh in most peoples minds, more so the ones that got shafted.

We don't need to resort to insults on here to have a go at you lot, we just need to tell it as it is, and was.. the truth and nothing but the truth.

listening to you, anyone would think it was 20yrs ago, but it wasn't, it's still pretty fresh in most peoples minds, more so the ones that got shafted.

We don't need to resort to insults on here to have a go at you lot, we just need to tell it as it is, and was.. the truth and nothing but the truth.

I think the Pinned Thread at the top of your Forum says otherwise.

HW

Wonder if the RL took the same view & took the appropriate action when one of their own match officials took a picture of the Kells End the first weekend of the season and tweeted 'S**thole'?

Wonder if the RL took the same view & took the appropriate action when one of their own match officials took a picture of the Kells End the first weekend of the season and tweeted 'S**thole'?

Surely they can't hand out a punishment for telling the truth.

I think the Pinned Thread at the top of your Forum says otherwise.

HW

the Pinned thread was due to some of your fellow fans using foul language on here.

Think its time for you MRS H W to get back to what you like doing best banning our lads from deluded fans .com.

oh no, what terrible men they are, we must boycott all town games and go and support the law abiding citizens at the rec.

now jog on and go fishing in a different pond

I'm shocked and disgusted! I'm going to start supporting the scrubs down the road instead, i can only support a club and players that has the right morals.......

.....oh wait

Can just imagine all the jambos giggling to eachother at this....errghhh makes me cringe!

the Pinned thread was due to some of your fellow fans using foul language on here.

I think you may find it was one or two of your own, I'm sure they will be big enough to own up who they are.

HW