Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cockney4league

Matchday tickets for neutral fans

57 posts in this topic

Featherstone has a decent sized car park. No idea about any of the other championship teams.

Headingley is street parking only

Decent parking at Dewsbury too, and as a neutral, that's the game I'd go for. If it's a bit late for you though, the Fev match kicks off at 1pm, so will be an early finish. I'm sure that the fans there (myself included) would make you all more than welcome. :) It's also fairly handy for the M62 and M1 if you're heading straight home from the game.

No wives were all in our early to mid 20's we will be hitting the city centre in the evenings

Then I would advise a night out in Newcastle Saturday followed by a Gateshead game Sunday.

Or if that doesn't suit a big game at any of the Lancashire clubs (sadly excluding Salford currently) combined with Liverpool where any night is lively.

Yes i made it back safe and sound.

We didnt get to a championship game on the Monday we were too hungover.

But we loved the Leeds bradford and Wigan Saints games.

At Wigan they seem to find it incredible that 8 Londoners had travelled to watch it.

Next trip we are planning is to go away to Catalans.

You'll be able to see your new favourite team again now we've drawn London away in the Cup.

You'll be able to see your new favourite team again now we've drawn London away in the Cup.

Aye, should make the journey to Huddersfield easy for him :D