Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyacko

Radio

5 posts in this topic

Hi folks.

For those not travelling, and I dont want to steal BBC Radio Cumbria's thunder ( not sure whether they are covering the game or not ), but if the dulcet tones of one of the Johns is not available to you, BBC Radio York will have pre-match, full match commentary and post match interviews from 2.45pm at www.bbc.co.uk/rugbyleague - just follow the commentary link..

Be good to have you along, though be aware we are BBC Radio YORK so there may be an occasional home slant on things :D .

With Haven being away at Hunslet tomorrow as well as our game at York, I think the main commentary on Radio Cumbria will probably be the haven game with updates from York, so your company might be the better option for Town fans. As for "home slant" have you ever heard John Cox the haven commentator???

Think your doing a dis-service to 99.9% of commentators by describing Cox as one of them Keith :-)

Main Whitehaven Cheerleader yes, a commentator no

cheerleader :blink: ...coxy in a short ra ra skirt ............................................. no ta :O

:lol: :lol:

cheerleader :blink: ...coxy in a short ra ra skirt ............................................. no ta :O

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for that Morty, gonna have to rip my mind's eye out now :blink: