Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Ryan Glynn

12 posts in this topic

dreadful news on Hunslet ex stand off Ryan Glynn, bad neck and spine injury whilst playing for shaw cross, lets hope he makes a full recovery and help the lad in any way we can.

Not nice when this happens to a player , hope things work out for the lad...............

Absolutely devastating news. Very good friend of mine is Glynny. Just spoke with someone from shaw cross and there will be a full press release very soon.

I remember watching him in the 21's. it's things like this that make you realise what a tough sport it really is. Haighys mum looked devastated yest when Ian Johnston announced it in the bar. Time for the rl family to chip in for the lad

I remember watching him in the 21's. it's things like this that make you realise what a tough sport it really is. Haighys mum looked devastated yest when Ian Johnston announced it in the bar. Time for the rl family to chip in for the lad

I am gonna organise a fundraising night Macca I will keep you informed mate.

Yes, bad news but I hope it's not as bad as feared.

On a different note, Joe Picketts is playing rugby union for Beverley, who top their league and Iain Gordon [remember him] is playing for Cleckheaton.

You been crying again where the page gone mr Robbo. Was just going to put a nice comment it makes a change putting something back in the rugby league (fundraiser) after all you taken out. see you Sunday my old pal. you got me a quote yet for my swimming pool it's 20ft by 10ft and 9ft deep. I hope your reliable and are as good as you was at rugby look forward to seeing you

Benny and his lad and his good lady wife will be present at the fundraising night at Brighouse rugby club. 19th April.

It's a shame game been called off mr Robbo was looking forward to getting my quote from Del Boy Robinson & CO. just wonder if your any good workin inside because you wasn't very good working out side on rugby fields was you. I could always put a gazebo up to make it feel like your inside. Over and out from your number 1 and only Fan