Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PETES' LADS' BRUV

Doncaster v Batley latest score

40 posts in this topic

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Doncaster short with drop goal attempt. Great hands by Dogs, Walton and on to JC who scores on 79 1/2 minutes.

Campbell scores in the corner

ktc

Stop calling us Dews***y thats 3 times (Radio Leeds)

90secs left

kicked it

18 -24

FULL TIME :rolleyes:

That was close!

What about the trip b4 you scored , enjoyed the game , how can 3 officials miss that !

What about the trip b4 you scored , enjoyed the game , how can 3 officials miss that !

Spot on dont know how the ref missed that. An ugly win for the dogs but I will take it.

What was the score at Barra again :)

did you trip.....i have the same problem.....too much ale.......

I agree with the trip. But there was a lot of decisions that went doncasters way. Scrappy game, we didn't play well, but we ground out a win. That's all that matters for me.

We need to ship the ball around quicker and use the wings a bit more. Our wingers are up there with the best in the division so why aren't we using them?

Batley's worst display of the season. Too much one man rugby, too may errors and giving away too many penalties.

The positive is Batley won the game.

Important victory considering how poorly we played, and hopefully the sign of a good side that we were able to find a way to win despite the fact we didnt perform well at all.

Hopefully we will see a much improved performance on Sunday, as Cumbrian sides at hime are always a difficult test.

We could realy do with Gaz Moore back soon, no offence to Tom Hemmingway who is neat and tidy and very useful with the boot. Moore just gives us more threat ball in hand, takes the line on more which subsequently relieves a little pressure from Ben Black, and gives us an added dimension kicking wise with his left foot.