Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derwent

York v Town

Rubbish . We never find any consistency of performance , that's what's must disappointing .Maybe we're just gonna play at home .

Keep hearing York's stand-off Presley's name but very little mention of our half-backs!!!!

Whoever is the centre on Jack Briscoes side must be having a shocker....

Don't know who's in the centre now cos Andy Morris limped off injured in 1st minute

20-0 now, shocking

im sorry but a bonus point should be a minimum away at york. remember haven went away there and turned them over pretty easily. no cumbrian side have scored a point yet today.

Correct David M and thats totally unacceptable we should get the same level of performance every week irrespective of wether were home or away

There is no way that we should be 20 - 0 down just because we are playing away from home and as you say that is totally unacceptable. I still think our problems start by not having a stand-off that can get our backs in to the game.

im sorry but a bonus point should be a minimum away at york. remember haven went away there and turned them over pretty easily. no cumbrian side have scored a point yet today.

They never they played York at the Rec.

Listening to this and watching this absolute n total union trip on the telly ... Move them knives out my way !!!!!!

They never they played York at the Rec.

ah my memory isnt as good as it should be. its still a pretty poor attempt though

Great stuff . You look at our players and we hardly ever perform to the level of the names on the sheet for a game . Sometimes we get 20 or 40 minutes but never a full performance . Even last week we laboured over a poor side . I dunno , other teams are either better coached or give they're all . It's always glimpses with us and patches of decent stuff that fade away again . We are frustrating .

Radio York commentators laughing at us, saying we look 'disorganised and disinterested', says it all really

26-0 now, half time

Some fans may take that same attitude next week when we need to be boosting our crowds.

We have no consistency at all. We are better than that. Charlo and oggy will be raging. Unfortunately We have a tendency not to turn up. The first half at home to barrow and the Donny game away are proof.

It shouldn't though Bomber , our guys are still as good or better than Hull kids . We to often fail to deliver in afraid. They talk so often about survival that they obviously think that's all they have to do and can coast away games . Bad mentality .

I half expected this after reading some of the Twitter comments by some of our lads this week, some barbed comments over our new signing walking straight into the team

Two days ago I read a comment on Twitter which said "we are at York,we need a fast start or we will struggle". Well we didn't get that fast start and we have struggled big time!!!!

I half expected this after reading some of the Twitter comments by some of our lads this week, some barbed comments over our new signing walking straight into the team

well if that has affected there mentality today, then maybe some more should walk straight into the side. also theyve only dropped a dual reg player,yes hes played very well for town, but surely you play the lads who are actually signed on to the club.