Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSN

Barrow v Dewsbury

51 posts in this topic

36 - 22 to barrow. 30 unanswered second half points against a strong wind. Brilliant second half performance about 15 minutes left.

Great result. Well done barrow. Made up for you lot.

Well done Barrow it may of just took you a few matches to adjust to the championship but to beat Dewsbury the way they have been playing is a good result you must of been great in the second half

WELL DONE

Well done Barrow a great come back and win

Outstanding, the last 10mins of the first and all of the second half, 36 unanswered points; after 15mins of the 2nd I found my self with a semi, havn't been that exited for a long time :D

36 unanswered points. At 22-0 it looked like we were in for a cricket score. Kurt Haggerty's cheeky try to get us on the scoreboard just before half time set is up. I'd love to know what Holty said at the break cos it certainly fired us up

Attendance was 89? So a lot of fans missed an absolute treat. Well done boys you were brilliant. Onward and upward !

So boo sucks yah to all the 'Fair Weather Fans' who were calling for Holty's head just before half time and some of who actually walked out!

Bloody marvelous result, great turn a round, the lads must be buzzing :D Right fella's you have just showed us that you have adjusted to the pace and guile of this league so our season started today lets keep up this new found intensity & show the rest that Craven Park is our house, you don't come to Barrow and take liberties, not in OUR HOUSE you don't ;)

Buzzing from this result.

I really would like to know what Holty said at half time. They came back out just as a completely different side. My MOM has to go to Brennan. In the second half he was absolute class. He seemed to run with more conviction and was a real handful. Harrison and Haggerty class as always.

The sending off IMO it wasn't intentional but still very dangerous. I don't think his size difference between himself and Campbell helped either. Whoever walked out at half time it serves you right!

Roll on the haven game.

After being at the game against the bulldogs i knew barrow had it in them to do us s favour against our old enemy. Well done

Well done Barrow and really pleased for you especially as you dont use Dual Regs. Hopefully you push on from this. It is going to be a tough season for you especially when other clubs use SL players. But hopefully you will not just stay up but progress off the field as well and in the future be a much stronger club on and off the field.

Thought Mossop killed it the 2nd half. Also nice to see Brennan run like we know he can.

So boo sucks yah to all the 'Fair Weather Fans' who were calling for Holty's head just before half time and some of who actually walked out!

Seriously......walked out???

I wasn't there due to work but wish I could have been.

When the Mrs text me in the second half I did have to ask her if she had left and gone to another game.

Great result.

brilliant result after a dour first half.

i remember a few years back, we had gone in at half time getting thrashed after a similar 1st half performance, and we came storming back in the second half to win the game. It was, like today,two different sides.

I asked Cresta what he had said in the changing room, he said that he had read them a poem. it was called " the indispensible man." (speaks for itself ) I think Holty must have found a copy today !!!!

The referee today was abysmal, he gave Dewsbury everything in the first half,but gave us everything in the second half, thank god.

Dour and downcast 1st half performance....absolutely brilliant 2nd half performance......Brennan and Dawson outstanding..... bossed their forwards....and Jones tackled his heart out and ran straight and true........ and Haggerty and Bull their usual selves. Mossop made a huge difference as well. Casey took a heavy knock early on but kept going and his kicking game was outstanding. Lee Haney had a great game at fullback as well.

The full side can take massive credit for the 2nd half tackling stint as well... all 17 of them...

Oh and Holty and the coaching staff well done ... the half time team talk mustve been interesting but whatever was said wow !

thank you everyone at CP.

dont know if you noticed but we are off the bottom :D

Well done Raiders you were brilliant today i just hope its just the start of a good run

congratulations to Liam Harrison on scoring his 100th try for the club