Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MidlandsRugbyLeague

Coventry Bears

32 posts in this topic

I watched twenty minutes of the Stags training last night and there would have been over fifty players there. There was about 25 with the first team squad and the same number with the second team squad. They played a second team fixture Tuesday night against St Albans first team where they won eighteen tries to one so its odd they aren't travelling up to Coventry on Saturday. They might not have wanted to travel since they played a game Tuesday night and have another one next week.

I don't think the numbers would be an issue as they are running a First team as well as a second team and an under 20s team this season as far as I am aware.

Hornetto wrote

I saw Coventry a couple of times last year, as I saw Hemel a couple of times and they were very similar in standard. Coventry looked more of a 'footballing side', whereas Hemel were a bit of a 'blunt instrument', but if Hemel can step up

Hemel were a blunt instrument that won last season Championship LOL ;)

*transfer news* Tobias Rochester-Bremmer has just joined Hemel from Coventry. How's that for a name straight out of the RL heartlands? ;-)

Note to self. If Hemel get to SL don't get Rochester-Bremmer's name on my replica shirt. Not at fifty pence per letter.

Note to self. If Hemel get to SL don't get Rochester-Bremmer's name on my replica shirt. Not at fifty pence per letter.

I can't be bothered to work out if that is longer than McCarthy-Scarsbrook

I can't be bothered to work out if that is longer than McCarthy-Scarsbrook

I don't like Saints anyway ;)

You also had Clendenning-Fenton off us at one time.

There was never enough space on the team sheet to write their names

It was much easier to write in Joe Smith's name.

You also had Clendenning-Fenton off us at one time.

There was never enough space on the team sheet to write their names

It was much easier to write in Joe Smith's name.

I'll stick to Seitamata Sa in future.