Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

travelling up to worky

20 posts in this topic

just wondering what sort of away support you guys take with you. the number of away fans at derwent park have dropped from last year, with sheffield bringing below 10. yes 10, i never missed a 0 off lol. it would be good to get a bit of atmosphere going for which will be a very hard fought game.

just wondering what sort of away support you guys take with you. the number of away fans at derwent park have dropped from last year, with sheffield bringing below 10. yes 10, i never missed a 0 off lol. it would be good to get a bit of atmosphere going for which will be a very hard fought game.

I know of 5 going up in a car for the weekend. Thats half of Sheffield at least .

Add one more as i am working in the area i also get to sample the nightlife in worky on a sunday evening after the game

Add one more as i am working in the area i also get to sample the nightlife in worky on a sunday evening after the game

Does that mean you'll be missing the Rams' match PM?

Fisrt time this season isn't it?

Does that mean you'll be missing the Rams' match PM?

Fisrt time this season isn't it?

Nah BSJ I will be there to see another dogs win!

Wigton which is a big clue

He usually works at kings cross station collecting rent...

says on his facebook hes a rent boy ;)

so he must be collecting rent in workington this weekend ;)

I'd say a hundred or so isn't too optimistic. We usually take good away support to Cumbria.

I'd say a hundred or so isn't too optimistic. We usually take good away support to Cumbria.

20% of your core support would be a good turn out.

20% of your core support would be a good turn out.

We've always had good away support which has grown steadily over the last few years.

I think 100 is reasonable. There's 11 of us in just 2 families staying over in Whitehaven tomorrow.

We've always had good away support which has grown steadily over the last few years.

I think 100 is reasonable. There's 11 of us in just 2 families staying over in Whitehaven tomorrow.

Fancy coming to the Western Lakes and staying in Whitehaven!!!! Ah, well, it takes all sorts. lol

Fancy coming to the Western Lakes and staying in Whitehaven!!!! Ah, well, it takes all sorts. lol

Perhaps they like jam? :)

No Mennell today. Not sure what the rest of the team will be.

Was he injured or just rested? I heard JK say that Maun & Johnson could have played yesterday but were being saved for the Swinton game?

I thought George had a good game yesterday. Also noted that JC had the ball stripped from him in a one on one, that's twice in two games and he needs to keep a tight hold in future.

Was he injured or just rested? I heard JK say that Maun & Johnson could have played yesterday but were being saved for the Swinton game?

I thought George had a good game yesterday. Also noted that JC had the ball stripped from him in a one on one, that's twice in two games and he needs to keep a tight hold in future.

He did not mention an injury on his Twitter thingy. Also what about Lindsey? Is JK tinkering?

Perhaps just trying to spread the squad about with the games coming up in Easter?

Perhaps just trying to spread the squad about with the games coming up in Easter?

Well I hope he does not spread us around too thinly. I was at Swinton last year and saw us lose a match with half of our first team sat 'rested' in the stand above us.

Yeah I remember that one too and it could be said it cost us a home tie in the playoffs :(