Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

16/03/13 - Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC - KO 5.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Hull FC
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

89 posts in this topic

Hull by 12, smashed em in play offs last year same again on Saturday think hull will hit some form now going into the derby

Smashing the Giants in the playoffs is nothing to boast about, that's when we are at our worst :P

Tickle, Yeaman and Heremiah join the usual recent absentees of Ellis, Crookes and Seymour. Not sure if I've missed anybody out. How are Hudds for injuries?

Giants to be too strong for Hull unless Tom Lineham beats them on his own.

Hudds 34 Hull 18.

Chan out for 6-8 with knee injuries will be a big loss to us

Other than that its looking good

If we play like our last home game it'll be a good day for Hull, if we play like we did against Leeds, it could be a long day for Hull...

Kick off is 5.30 after Sky Sports dropped a huge bollock.

What's Gareth Hock got to do with this? :unsure:

It will be interesting to see which wing pairing the Giants go with

I predict that dimmeststar will make an idiot of himself on this thread and that Hudds will win by 14

Another tough one to call for me, Which Giants are going to turn up, but to be fair Hull will be thinking the same. Giants have Lawrence and Chan out, but are pretty well covered in their position Hull i think have more of what would be their starting line up missing, Both had top games last week and showed what they are capable of. Should be Giants, could be close.

Kick off is 5.30 after Sky Sports dropped a huge bollock.

That's the third version of the kick off time I've heard up to now. What's going on?

Sky made a hash of it

Kick of was 5.45. Every source on the planet from Sky Sports to the RFL to the two clubs said 5.45

The sky sports epg said 4.30 and no where else it could go due to other live sports

Monday morning when this was pointed out the RFL contacted sky and I can only assume gave them what for - as a compromise it seems sky sports went for 5.30 kick off and will eat into the Spanish soccer coverage afterwards

It's 100% sky sports fault and for once they backed down

I predict that dimmeststar will make an idiot of himself on this thread and that Hudds will win by 14

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll struggle to get odds on that first bit.

Right I am looking for a decent pub to watch the game around Leyburn in the Dales any help would be appreciated.

Sky made a hash of it

Kick of was 5.45. Every source on the planet from Sky Sports to the RFL to the two clubs said 5.45

The sky sports epg said 4.30 and no where else it could go due to other live sports

Monday morning when this was pointed out the RFL contacted sky and I can only assume gave them what for - as a compromise it seems sky sports went for 5.30 kick off and will eat into the Spanish soccer coverage afterwards

It's 100% sky sports fault and for once they backed down

ffs how many channels do the daft buggers have? Should never be a problem. Home advantage has it

I'm predicting a Hull FC win.

Huddersfield squad: Scott Grix, Leroy Cudjoe, Joe Wardle, Jermaine McGillvary, Danny Brough, Luke Robinson, Eorl Crabtree, Shaun Lunt, Craig Kopczak, Brett Ferres, David Faiumu, Larne Patrick, Ukuma Ta'ai, Aaron Murphy, Jamie Cording, Jacob Fairbank, Dale Ferguson, Matty Dawson, Stuart Fielden.

Hull FC squad: Joe Arundel, Josh Bowden, Tom Briscoe, Ben Crooks, Jason Crookes, Ben Galea, Chris Green, Daniel Holdsworth, Richard Horne, Danny Houghton, Paul Johnson, Tom Lineham, Andy Lynch, Shannon McDonnell, Mark O'Meley, Jay Pitts, Liam Watts, Joe Westerman, Richard Whiting.

Where the flip is Luke George? He's costing me points in my Dream Team. :angry:

Where the flip is Luke George? He's costing me points in my Dream Team. :angry:

Murrpy is keeping him out, played well since he got in side.