Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

17/03/13 - Bradford Bulls v Hull KR - KO 3pm

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

Massive test, it depends on who we have available, but I'm confident. Stop Paterson and Dobson and we should go along way against a team who can score points but also ship them in for fun. I think the feel good factor of Bateman and hopefully Purtell returning will see us home.

Both teams can cut loose if given chance

But a team with Kearney and Sammut in edges it for me

How much

That's what the "PM" facility is for.

Use it then

I presume that's directed at me?

If so, it's not me that wants the tickets is it?

On paper, we should win fairly comfortably. However, it's obvious to me that we've got players carrying injuries and possibly ran out of steam at Widnes because they hadn't been able to train properly.

Close game; the return of Adrian Purtell and John Bateman might make a difference.

On paper, we should win fairly comfortably.

Really? Eden, Welham, Dobson & Paterson are absolute studs in this league and Brown looks a great find. I'm not getting too carried away after back-to-back wins over a depleted Wire and average London but our left side attack looks dynamite and we look a match for anyone just now. So OK, I am getting carried away a bit.

Us to edge a close one.

Should be a good game, though that said I'm far from sure just who we'll have on the field. Should be a fairly strong side though, so hopefully a bit of home advantage will swing it our way.

Really? Eden, Welham, Dobson & Paterson are absolute studs in this league and Brown looks a great find.

Us to edge a close one.

Could well boil down to who comes out on top ... our forwards or your backs.

Less confident now after reading today's paper; potentially without Langley, Diskin, Foster, Walker and Blythe, as well as Platt, Evans and Gale.

Feck, feck, feck.

Take into account injuries to two of our three rookies Naughton and Roberts, with Wood playing last night and unlikely to be called upon. This puts us at 16 available players.

I wonder if Sibbit is being lined up, he said he'd step in if necessary. But I don't know how it would work because as far as I'm aware he doesn't actually work at the Bulls, he just volunteers on match day to run messages!

Less confident now after reading today's paper; potentially without Langley, Diskin, Foster, Walker and Blythe, as well as Platt, Evans and Gale.

Feck, feck, feck.

..and the ones comimng back, Bateman and Purtell, are harly going to be up to full match speed, particularly Purts who hasn't even had any kind competitive of game since since last May. We're actually lucky JB still qualifies for the U19s..

Bradford squad: James Donaldson, Adam Sidlow, Adam O'Brien, Manase Manuokafoa, John Bateman, Sam Wood, Brett Kearney, Nick Scruton, Heath L'Estrange, Adrian Purtell, Keith Lulia, Elliott Whitehead, Elliot Kear, Jarrod Sammut, Danny Addy, Tom Olbison, Chev Walker, Jobe Murphy, Jamie Foster.

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Alex Brown, Adam Walker, Graeme Horne, George Griffin, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Kris Welham, Travis Burns, Craig Hall, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Jordan Cox, Michael Dobson, David Hodgson, Greg Eden, Rhys Lovegrove, Josh Hodgson.

Brett Kearney

Elliot Kear, Chev Walker, Keith Lulia, Jamie Foster

Danny Addy, Jarrod Sammut

Adam Sidlow, Heath L'Estrange, Manase Manuokafoa,

Elliott Whitehead, Tom Olbison,

James Donaldson,

John Bateman, Nick Scruton, Adrian Purtell, Adam O'Brien

Not a fantastic line-up but could do the job