Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

NRL - Week 2

Which game are you most looking forward to?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most looking forward to?

• Parramatta Eels v Canterbury Bulldogs
    • St George Illawarra Dragons v Brisbane Broncos
    • New Zealand Warriors v Sydney Roosters
    • North Queensland v Melbourne Storm
    • Gold Coast Titans v Canberra Raiders
    • Wests Tigers v Penrith Panthers
    • Manly Sea Eagles v Newcastle Knights
    • South Sydney Rabbitohs v Cronulla Sharks

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Discuss all the games here.

Thursday, 14th March

Parramatta Eels v Canterbury Bulldogs

(at ANZ Stadium)

Friday, 15th March

St George Illawarra Dragons v Brisbane Broncos

(at WIN Stadium)

Saturday, 16th March

New Zealand Warriors v Sydney Roosters

(at Eden Park)

North Queensland v Melbourne Storm

Sunday, 17th March

Gold Coast Titans v Canberra Raiders

Wests Tigers v Penrith Panthers

(at Campbelltown Stadium)

Manly Sea Eagles v Newcastle Knights

Monday, 18th March

South Sydney Rabbitohs v Cronulla Sharks

Sharkies will smash the rabbits. Nom nom nom

I believe you are going to be inteviewed by a member of ASADA as to what you are taking, don't forget they have no proof but want you to admit your guilt or drop fellow members of this Forum in it!

I'm not guilty of owt but I did mention Saddlers name in passing! ;)

Another week trying to fit all the games into 7 days.

Especially looking forward to see if the Eels can back up from last week, the Warriors, hopefully winning, at Eden Park and Souths beating the Sharks with George Burgess having another big game.

Good game this morning after half time. I though the 1st half was dull at times with some very ordinary defence. The Reynolds try was awesome though. Hayne bought it big style. In the end our D won the game. It was good to see T-Rex put a bit of effort in this week too. Hopefully Kas and Pritchard will be back next week as well. This team will be tough to beat when we get all the pieces back

Quite looking forward to the game tomorrow between the Dragons and Broncos.

Be interesting to see how the Sharks do at Souths as well.

I believe you are going to be inteviewed by a member of ASADA as to what you are taking, don't forget they have no proof but want you to admit your guilt or drop fellow members of this Forum in it!

I'm not guilty of owt but I did mention Saddlers name in passing! ;)

emotion lotion will see them through!

If you don't have premier sports you can watch pretty much every game and the highlights of the NRL on youtube. Its quite decent quality aswell.

I just realised Big Pond are not showing the NRL Matchs anymore due to Foxtel buying the internet rights, good job there are some decent streaming sites out there!

All of a suuden I get the match re runs again! well at least its better than streaming off the pirates

How good was the Broncos defense?

They hardly had the ball and defended what seemed like a dozen sets on their line.

Cowboys v Storm so far a very good game. Thurston everywhere and his passing is unbelievable. The Storm just so clinical and defence top notch.

Only a world class defence like Storms could get away with the amount of errors and poor completion rate, the Cowboys must be wondering like the rest of us why didn't Storm wilt in those humid conditions. Early season not playing that well Storm have won both games a little easier than would have thought and it looks ominous for another GF appearance this early! Once the new Players and the new Juniors get up to speed Storm will be very hard to beat!

The defence from Melbourne is unreal and even though they have lost some good players the youngsters like Harris, Griffin etc have stepped up well. Preseason at the Storm is Physically and Mentally probably the toughest at any Sports team in the world. But its that toughness that sees Melbourne win games when people expect them to struggle or lose. Again they have lost the likes of Sika Manu, Dane Nielsen etc but the youngsters like Griffin and Harris just slot in no problem as the big 3 pull all the strings and the rest just need to concentrate on what they have to do. Thought Hoffman again had an outstanding game and maybe the big 3 should be named the big 4.

I think Widdop should be given more credit as its expected he will step up when Smith and/or Cronk aren't available, he makes mistakes but so do the Big 3!

Widdops defence is very good. And he is still young and learning but each season he is getting more involved. He also made some good breaks as well as a couple of poor decisions with the ball.

Bunnies making hard work of getting trys also disrespecting the Sharks attack will see them get bitten badly in the 2nd half if they don't improve!