Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ackropj

Hunslet Vs Fax

Hunslet Vs Fax   19 members have voted

1. 1. Hunslet Vs Halifax

• Halifax WIn
    • Hunslet Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

3 days away from you visit to the shay, What team wil you be putting out and what do you predict the scores to be ?.

I will start it off with a 28-16 Win to fax, Bonus points given to every team so far this season so i expect nothing to change, Fax cant close out games at the moment.

before KOL comes and posts we just need to shutdown tiger, we actually need to attack your centres, both are weak.

Seems like we have a bit of momentum at the minute, I'd like to think we could push for a bonus point

Bonus point will do me but we will miss Welham, but at least we have Marchy back.

I'm not entirely convinced Halifax have got over Penkywicz's departure yet. Good call about the centres ... we do have a decent pack these days but I still suspect we'll come up short if we try to take them on up the middle.

The Shay is a big pitch, so let's unleash the back line !! If Welham doesn't make it, comes in ?? Nathaniel ?? Clayton ?? Or bring Brickwood inside and bring Mapals or Pryce back on the wing ??

I'm not entirely convinced Halifax have got over Penkywicz's departure yet. Good call about the centres ... we do have a decent pack these days but I still suspect we'll come up short if we try to take them on up the middle.

The Shay is a big pitch, so let's unleash the back line !! If Welham doesn't make it, comes in ?? Nathaniel ?? Clayton ?? Or bring Brickwood inside and bring Mapals or Pryce back on the wing ??

Your damn right we havn't got over penky and should never have let him go, Thackery is also very poor this season again. Tiger is linking up well with Murrell and Murrells kicking game is outstanding at the minute, Tyrer and Patterson at centre probably again and your right, These are 2 week areas that have been noted and probably covered for this game.

Depending on what happens with sheffield Vs Fev tonight this could mean we are fired up and ready to take the top of the table.

Obviously as noname pointed out keeping Handforth quiet is the key to have any chance of winning.If we,d have the same line up as last sun id have thought we could run them very close, however with wello injured and achurch prob back at Leeds its gonna be a tough ask now.Id like to see the wingers rotated with Chisholm getting a full game to counteract Worrincey.A big test for our forwards Yates, Menzies and Singo up against Tonks, Robinson and Divorty.

Think Divorty & Bracek are out for Fax if memory serves, sure I've seen a preview somewhere

Halifax v Hunslet Hawks (3.00pm)

Halifax coach Karl Harrison will be without Ross Divorty and Andy Bracek for Sunday’s Kingstone Press Championship visit of Hunslet Hawks.

Unbeaten Halifax are searching for a sixth win in seven games following their 34-22 triumph over Swinton Lions.

Meanwhile, upbeat Hawks coach Barry Eaton insists his squad will not get carried away after last week’s 30-0 win over Whitehaven.

Hunslet won only two league games in 2012, but have already notched up three victories this term and are currently seventh in the Kingstone Press Championship.

Eaton said: “We’re going in the right direction, but we’ve got our feet rooted to the ground. We’ve got a tough run of games coming up.

“We had a thoroughly professional performance last week, and the players are starting to feel a little bit better about themselves.

“It’s certainly better going to places like Halifax on the back of some OK form. We know they’re a good side, but we’ll go there with a bit of confidence.”

David March looks set to return to action for Hunslet, but Liam Welham is doubtful with a head wound and Stuart Kain faces three weeks out with a knee ligament problem.

shock win for me huns 22 fax 18

Are you going to game Pete?

louis and me will be going after his match ,looking forward to it macca.

Shock win for the Huns for me too! I won't say by how many because that's a secret I promised not to tell

louis and me will be going after his match ,looking forward to it macca.

Nice 1, should be a cracking day. see ya Sunday mate

Hughes & Welham out! March, Haigh & Pryce return, Chisholm makes Hawks debut!

Can't wait for tomorrow, come on the Huns!

Touché, I meant start ;)

BUMP !!!

????????????

Very poor showing from Hunslet, even though it was only 6-0 after 35 mins you could feel fax racking up a big score

you just knew the half time try was going to come, and it did. 6-0 to 18-0 from 35 mins to 40.Then 2 more at the start of the 2nd half killed it.We stuck at it but were clueless when near the line.No set moves and badly need a scrum half tbh, none around thats the problem, the days of uncovering a young aussie half back like Luke Brannigan or Jace Van Dyk are gone with visa issues, whats Neil Roden up to...

Nothing in the game for me, Marchy & Haughey cost us 1st half, missed tackles when there was nothing in the game!

Same as last 2 posts, poor performance by Hunslet today, shame we couldn't have kept it to 6 v 0 at HT and then you never know in the second half!

For me the winners were the Hunslet fans, never stopped singing all game, a credit to the club, well done lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(can't say the same for Halifax fans lol)

Superb support from the 50 or so who travelled, if only we had 200 following us!