Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOWN TILL I DIE

Jamie Charged

It's an extra couple if you're not in super league and play for England. One rule for the big league and another for the leagues

no one bothers about .

it was to be expected. hopefully they give walne an opportunity to start in his absence as hes been the best prop out of them so far. i wouldnt look to bring in another prop, i would have the 3 forwards on the bench and callum phillips as matty will be back starting. walne to start, acton,coward,shacks and callum on the bench.

it was to be expected. hopefully they give walne an opportunity to start in his absence as hes been the best prop out of them so far. i wouldnt look to bring in another prop, i would have the 3 forwards on the bench and callum phillips as matty will be back starting. walne to start, acton,coward,shacks and callum on the bench.

Id start Callum and then use Matty dynamism off the bench rather than vice versa!

And I cant believe we have a suggestions it part of a plan for Thacks to miss the haven game FFS :rolleyes:

I've heard that Matty won't be back for a few weeks yet, same wth Elliott. My mate works with Dan Rooney and said he is doubtful for the rest of the season, he said he was hoping to be back in contention around August, but all depends on how his knee fairs up

I thought our squad was a bit thin at the start of the year, now I'm starting to worry it's transparent!! - We saw at the end of last season the effects of having a small squad, and I am more than a bit worried that the game v Batley on Sunday might put another couple of not quite 100% fit players back into the treatment room.

This league doesn't give players any rest

I've heard that Matty won't be back for a few weeks yet, same wth Elliott. My mate works with Dan Rooney and said he is doubtful for the rest of the season, he said he was hoping to be back in contention around August, but all depends on how his knee fairs up

If that's correct then which Widnes players have we got in for Sunday? They've taken about 20 to France!!!!!

Looks like Batley have taken Anthony Mulally, the lad who played a couple of games for Haven, on DR from the Giants.

Oh good we needed that as they already have a huge pack ! We've got to use our link this week surely , with niggling injuries and just to freshen things up .

If that's correct then which Widnes players have we got in for Sunday? They've taken about 20 to France!!!!!

Looks like Batley have taken Anthony Mulally, the lad who played a couple of games for Haven, on DR from the Giants.

Mull went to Brisbane for 12 months whilst he was at the academy at Widnes to aid his development , he then left for what he called a better opportunity at Huddersfield - he would be in the Widnes first team had he not decided to leave.He is a man mountain and one hell of a player. He came from the same academy team as Gore,Craven,Gerrard,Hulme,Lawton. As for DR this weekend , well there's nothing left to choose from, they have only left Hulme,Lawton, Cahill ( wifes due to give birth) Hock ( banned) and Joesph ( not got a passport LOL ) behind. Every other fit available player has gone to France. I know Hulme is up this weekend and I believe Lawton has also been given the nod. Adam has only played a hand full of games over the last two years due to being very very unlucky with injuries and prior to the season starting was lined up to come to Worky on a years loan. He still only 19, hes 6 ft 5 and has a great pair of hands with a cracking rugby brain, he just needs games to get his match fitness back I just hope he is given time to find his feet because coming into this league and playing in this Worky side I feel you need players which can adapt quickly. If he does play on Sunday I hope you guys give him a chance as he will only get better and better and if up here for the rest of the year you could have one hell of a player on your hands. :)

Mulally played for Whitehaven against Town at Derwent Park last season and scored one of their tries. Two big lads in opposition Sunday then with Mulally and Lawton and hopefully Lawton oushines him. If he puts in a good shift the Town fans will take him to their hearts as its a win win situation for both him and the team.

whatever happened to the big lad who was close to sign for town only to go to cas at the very last minute. does he ever play for them? i think he played in france with thacks