Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOWN TILL I DIE

Jamie Charged

51 posts in this topic

Is Lawton confirmed for Sunday?

He says on Twitter that he's playing!!

whatever happened to the big lad who was close to sign for town only to go to cas at the very last minute. does he ever play for them? i think he played in france with thacks

James Grehan - only played 4 games for Cas and I think he went on loan to Batley (?) but I haven't a clue where he is now.

James Grehan - only played 4 games for Cas and I think he went on loan to Batley (?) but I haven't a clue where he is now.

Came to us for a few weeks, but then went back to Aus

Met him when we were on tour with Barla in Prague, was staying at our digs. He was going back to Aus to play 2nd tier said they were all ale cans at Cas!

I've heard that Matty won't be back for a few weeks yet, same wth Elliott. My mate works with Dan Rooney and said he is doubtful for the rest of the season, he said he was hoping to be back in contention around August, but all depends on how his knee fairs up

I thought our squad was a bit thin at the start of the year, now I'm starting to worry it's transparent!! - We saw at the end of last season the effects of having a small squad, and I am more than a bit worried that the game v Batley on Sunday might put another couple of not quite 100% fit players back into the treatment room.

This league doesn't give players any rest

youve heard wrong mate. ell miller is playing sunday

just shows that he probably made the wrong career choice not joining town

youve heard wrong mate. ell miller is playing sunday

what do you think will be the back combination ? do you think they will play Hulme on Mossops wing and Connor with Elliot?? Id like to see Elliot play outside Hulme. I Calderwood fit ??

We will see if elliot is playing at training saturday morning and calderwood it will also be interesting to see if lawson is there?.

We will see if elliot is playing at training saturday morning and calderwood it will also be interesting to see if lawson is there?.

elliot has said on twitter that hes playing.

Lawton will certainly be there in the morning- unless he oversleeps lol :rolleyes:

Mulally played for Whitehaven against Town at Derwent Park last season and scored one of their tries. Two big lads in opposition Sunday then with Mulally and Lawton and hopefully Lawton oushines him. If he puts in a good shift the Town fans will take him to their hearts as its a win win situation for both him and the team.

Lawton was down to be a great prospect but has suffered with injuries.Was in the academy with Craven,Hulme,Gerrard and Gore.Don't get on his back, as not played for a long time.Hope plays and does well.

Lawton will certainly be there in the morning- unless he oversleeps lol :rolleyes:

You know a lot about Widnes are you Declan Hulmes father?lol

You know a lot about Widnes are you Declan Hulmes father?lol

Nice try Ratboy but quite far off the mark

what do you think will be the back combination ? do you think they will play Hulme on Mossops wing and Connor with Elliot?? Id like to see Elliot play outside Hulme.....

Me too, that would be an exciting combo! I suspect Miller will take a few games to get back to his best though

thacks is missing tomorrow with a groin injury. does anyone know if stacky trained today?

Team for Batley CARTER MILLER CONNER MOSSOP HULME COYLE LUPTON WAINE PHILLIPS DOWES PHILLIPS SHACKLEY OLSTRUM LAWSON ACTON COWARD FORBER.

No Stacky did not train no calderwood or thackary. The two lads from widnes Hulme and Lawson where there Lawson is a big lad looks about the same build as brett phillips.

stack will be a huge miss. out of the missing 4 he will

be the biggest loss.

No Stacky did not train no calderwood or thackary. The two lads from widnes Hulme and Lawson where there Lawson is a big lad looks about the same build as brett phillips.

Lawton