Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Phantom Horseman

Second half tackle/yardage count

73 posts in this topic

They won't beat the eagles again this season piggy. I personally think fax are not as good as they were last season I see them finishing fourth behind you guys and just in front of Leigh. I think us and the eagles will be in both finals this season but that's just my opinion of course.

What evidence do you have of i) not being as good as last year and ii)that they will finish 4th? They've not lost an effing game yet man.

What evidence do you have of i) not being as good as last year and ii)that they will finish 4th? They've not lost an effing game yet man.

Oh I have been right where you are now with so many of his posts. Mind he did say it was only his thoughts and opinions!

The best team or teams will be decided at the end of the season or theres no point to any of this!

The best team or teams will be decided at the end of the season or theres no point to any of this!

Yes but what on earth do we do on a Saturday night if we don't do this?

Andrew it was just my opinion. The reason behind it is I think handforth and Thackeray are their week links. Also they haven't been winning games comfortably but maybe they are just doing what is needed to be done without breaking any Pots.

Andrew it was just my opinion. The reason behind it is I think handforth and Thackeray are their week links. Also they haven't been winning games comfortably but maybe they are just doing what is needed to be done without breaking any Potts.

Hope it's not our Potts they break as he is important to us. Also, I believe that Murrell is bringing the best out of Handforth who is a great organizer and pivot. I believe that Halifax's weakness is in the centres with Tyrer and Patterson.

Hope it's not our Potts they break as he is important to us. Also, I believe that Murrell is bringing the best out of Handforth who is a great organizer and pivot. I believe that Halifax's weakness is in the centres with Tyrer and Patterson.

You're maybe right distant but god knows what will happen in the big games between us five to be honest because I didn't see us not winning at least one final last season seen as though we made both so who knows. I guess whoever keeps the most in the tank will prevail. But if we go without winning a final this season I think a change of coach will happen. I personally don't want DP to leave but the money we have spent and what happened last season I can't see how our BOD would be able to keep faith in him to be honest.

Andrew it was just my opinion. The reason behind it is I think handforth and Thackeray are their week links. Also they haven't been winning games comfortably but maybe they are just doing what is needed to be done without breaking any Pots.

Thas twisting mi melon man. Thackeray and Handforth played when they stuck 60 on us at POR, they didn'tlook that weak then,

Thas twisting mi melon man. Thackeray and Handforth played for em last year.

Yes I know Andrew and I thought they were poor last season but what I've seen of them this season( which I will be honest is only 2 games) they seem to have got worse. Murrell is their cog now penky as gone and I think they will miss penky big time when it gets to the nitty gritty part of the season.

Thas twisting mi melon man. Thackeray and Handforth played when they stuck 60 on us at POR, they didn'tlook that weak then,

To be honest Andrew when fax put 60 on us I bet hunslet would of put 40 on us that day as that wasn't us really was it?.

Well Gaz old lad I'm rubbish at predictions but weaker than last year or not I reckon they'll be top of the league by this time tomorrow. I also reckon they'll need to lose 7 or 8 games to finish 5th from the position that they are at now,that's based on Batley's 5th placed performance last year and the fact that there are more games this year. That would be a fall of epic proportions with respect to the start they have had and if you consider their run in.

They won't beat the eagles again this season piggy. I personally think fax are not as good as they were last season I see them finishing fourth behind you guys and just in front of Leigh. I think us and the eagles will be in both finals this season but that's just my opinion of course.

It' a right good job Halifax aren't as good as last year. Reet flukey win today lad.

It' a right good job Halifax aren't as good as last year. Reet flukey win today lad.

Not reading too much into today's result Andrew as Leigh are poor this season not a patch on what they were last season. We will beat fax in a fortnights time and we haven't hit top gear yet. I told you first Andrew

Not reading too much into today's result Andrew as Leigh are poor this season not a patch on what they were last season. We will beat fax in a fortnights time and we haven't hit top gear yet. I told you first Andrew .

I too was hoping that Leigh had just had a bad day at the office today, but I'm beginning to doubt it, but for now Gaz, I'd keep on taking tablets :-)))))

I too was hoping that Leigh had just had a bad day at the office today, but I'm beginning to doubt it, but for now Gaz, I'd keep on taking tablets :-)))))

Well mo if we lose our next 2 league games I'm afraid we will be in the old toilet. Also a change of coach will be called for as it is already god help us if we lose the next 3 games on that front. DP will be hated as much as thatcher by the ones who want his head now

That's because you talk rubbish gaz, over and over again. Fax are worse than last year but are 1 game away from the turnaround and unbeaten in a bigger league, how do you come to that conclusion, we lost penky and have had to reshape which we have, we have players still to come back into the team an have a team spirit like I havnt seen in years,

Fev, they seem to be going backwards on the pitch with close games against donaster etc,

Batley are performing great an Sheffield too.

Anyway gaz, we can have your reply when you get out of school. About 3.00 pm for junior schools isn't it gingdong ?.

That's because you talk ###### gaz, over and over again. Fax are worse than last year but are 1 game away from the turnaround and unbeaten in a bigger league, how do you come to that conclusion, we lost penky and have had to reshape which we have, we have players still to come back into the team an have a team spirit like I havnt seen in years,

Fev, they seem to be going backwards on the pitch with close games against donaster etc,

Anyway gaz, we can have your reply when you get out of school. About 3.00 pm for junior schools isn't it gingdong ?.

Agree what you say about Fax. They are setting the pace this year where other than the Leigh game, we haven't really dominated any team for a full 80.

I'm afraid ging dong won't be replying on this forum in his totrl.com guise. His access to this forum has been somewhat prohibited by John Drake for being a bad lad! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's because you talk ###### gaz, over and over again. Fax are worse than last year but are 1 game away from the turnaround and unbeaten in a bigger league, how do you come to that conclusion, we lost penky and have had to reshape which we have, we have players still to come back into the team an have a team spirit like I havnt seen in years,

You really are a bright bulb aren't you? Not . Who the hell is gingdong anyway? Are you sure your not a c@s fan in disguise? Because you accuse more than the c@s fans accused millward of killing their team. I think we will beat you in a fortnights time that's all. Yes fax are playing well no doubt about that but I'm sure we have gears to go through yet and I think we will up our game when we play you and beat you. It's only an opinion your entitled to yours and vice versa.

You really are a bright bulb aren't you? Not . Who the hell is gingdong anyway? Are you sure your not a c@s fan in disguise? Because you accuse more than the c@s fans accused millward of killing their team. I think we will beat you in a fortnights time that's all. Yes fax are playing well no doubt about that but I'm sure we have gears to go through yet and I think we will up our game when we play you and beat you. It's only an opinion your entitled to yours and vice versa.

Gaz, Its amazing how much rubbish you spout, the above post says yes fax are playing well and then the following of your quotes.

Yes I know Andrew and I thought they were poor last season but what I've seen of them this season( which I will be honest is only 2 games) they seem to have got worse. Murrell is their cog now penky as gone and I think they will miss penky big time when it gets to the nitty gritty part of the season.

( We havnt missed penky yet and looking at him yesterday, he looks as though he realised what a mistake he had made).

So your opinion changes with the wind direction Gaz, All this coming from a guy who repeatedly calls for Powells Head who has brought your team on Leaps and bounds over the last 3 years and wants london to dump you out of the cup as soon as possible.

Glad your a embarrassing yourself on this forum and not on ours.

P.S i will gladly give you a apology for thinking you were gingdong, I made a error, you are indeed fevlad76 and not gingdong.

Gaz, Its amazing how much ###### you spout, the above post says yes fax are playing well and then the following of your quotes.

( We havnt missed penky yet and looking at him yesterday, he looks as though he realised what a mistake he had made).

So your opinion changes with the wind direction Gaz, All this coming from a guy who repeatedly calls for Powells Head who has brought your team on Leaps and bounds over the last 3 years and wants london to dump you out of the cup as soon as possible.

Glad your a embarrassing yourself on this forum and not on ours.

P.S i will gladly give you a apology for thinking you were gingdong, I made a error, you are indeed fevlad76 and not gingdong.

Wrong again and people wonder why I can't stand fax fans. You are a prime example of a fax fan stuck up your own backside. You lot are worse than the carpet carriers down the road.Come back pc plod when you find the right culprit. That's 2 accusations you've made and got them totally wrong you idiot.You go on the batley forum to winde them up and when they suss you out and tell you to do one you come on here to have a go.

Can I please remind posters to refrain from being abusive to one another, or you could end up with either warning points or a ban

Thanks for your cooperation

Maureen

Sorry what am I wrong about now then gaz?. The fact you spouted all that on total RL forums under thundergaz or that you are fevfan76 ?.

Wrong again and people wonder why I can't stand fax fans. You are a prime example of a fax fan stuck up your own backside. You lot are worse than the carpet carriers down the road.Come back pc plod when you find the right culprit. That's 2 accusations you've made and got them totally wrong you idiot.You go on the batley forum to winde them up and when they suss you out and tell you to do one you come on here to have a go.

Not having a go gaz, just putting some statement that you made that contradict each other, I thought it would be nice for you to try and explain how you come to such conclusions that Fax have gone backwards since last year !. You can't so deflect to something else entirely.

Sorry what am I wrong about now then gaz?. The fact you spouted all that on total RL forums under thundergaz or that you are fevfan76 ?.

You accusing me of being someone I'm not. I'm not going to entertain you anymore.I don't mind you pulling me up on my comments as the forum is for debates/disscussions but accusing me of posting other things/ accusing me of being someone I'm not.