Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timmy time

Weekend predications

76 posts in this topic

Its rained overnight, can't see a team resorting to this in the second game of a long season

must just be a bad pitch

Well there not another game called off in the city all touch of a coincidence for me!!!!!!!

Hope the league get someone independent to have a look & take necessary action, if it is fit it's a disgrace but can imagine who's idea it was !!!!!!!

I beleive Rich and Alan Dunham's dad is a local ref so there may be a conflict of interest there,

like i said before though i dont think there is anything in it

5 key players missing and ironically there pitch is the only unplayable one in the town. How can there be nothing in it called the game off last night without even seeing what weather was like today it stinks!!

i just cant see a team wanting to win that much that they would cancel their second game of the season, its not unusual for teams to have 5 players missing since the summer season has started

maybe DYS can answer any queries?

Well I live near Myton and took a stroll onto the Uni pitch next door with the dog about an hour ago, pitch looked fine to me make of that what you will.

League administators & committee informed of an official complaint from Wath Brow yesterday evening & are looking into this now.

Shocking if true.The season has only just got going.

Went up to Brow last year for playoff match and they good set of proper rugby folk up in Cumbria.

Got to admire Brow and Egremont who will have to make at last 5 trips each to Humberside and a significant trip every away game apart from the new local derbies not fair to be mucked about by selfish teams.

Nice to see we have lots of groundsmen on the forum now.....

The Myton players are annoyed as everyone else that the game is off at this stage of the season! Aaron Fewlass hasn't trained once all preseason just played the other week to cover injuries. Yes Lee Cator has gone back to Easts and good luck to him. 2nd team is not separate and people change between both teams all the time, the 1st team couldn't run without the 2nd team!

Myton had people at the ground this morning looking at the union pitch for the A team game and didnt see other people looking? Myton enquired with the university about using their pitch if own was unplayable but the university called all their grass pitches off yesterday at 3:30pm!

Wath brow said they would like to know by 6pm yesterday to sort out bus cancellation etc, Myton tried to contact ref 4 times but could only get hold of him after 6pm as was working. We could of left it until this morning to check the pitch but obviously wath brow would of set off and if was called off then I'm sure people would of been very happy...

Hull fan bore off and get back to school. Yes that's right duke was raining heavily until the early hours this morning. See none of the other hull NCL teams are at home so that would of been interesting, East Hull advised us that their pitch would have been off should they of been at Home....

Anyways I'm sure just because we have a couple of players missing we would call our 1st team off, A team off, all youth training off and Sunday's youth games on the main pitch off......

DYS - what a load of rubbish, your 2nd team play in hull & distrct winter league & are not interested in paying for your 1st team in the summer, I have spoke to a few of the lads & they are not prepared to train when you just pick your lad & others when it suits even tho they never bother to train, I also understand that a lot of the old myton boys are unhappy with the situation ? Wonder if myton will end up like Ideal ?

tbf from what I have seen of Myton's A team none are good enough for Conference apart from the one who plays 13.

Nice to see you know lots about our club dinner ladies....

Why did the A team play in the summer league last year to then to support the 1st team and planning to again this year??

There is about 5/6 that train with both teams and sometimes play 1st team and other times A team?? And as bigtackle said most probably the others aren't upto NCL standard but a lot of young kids who will be playing 1st team in the future and others just wanting to play hull league at a family club.

Who are the old Myton boys and what are the moaning about dinnerladies??

DYS, it's clear to see what's happened yesterday missing players therefore call the game off. Hope your club gets what's coming to ya in terms of fine/points deducted. I believe wath brow would have destroyed you yesterday and spenner thought the same hence the reason HE called the game off no one else!!!!!

Hull fan all you do is slag hull teams off on here. you can't be good enough to play for one of them.

Get back to your 1st division hull and district team or make yourself known to one of them.

Myton are struggling apparently!!!

Hull fan all you do is slag hull teams off on here. you can't be good enough to play for one of them.

Get back to your 1st division hull and district team or make yourself known to one of them.

Myton are struggling apparently!!!

Yes he was upto the same last season especially Myton n he dislikes them that much but still goes to watch them all the time apparently... Hey Ginger Hull Fan??

Do as I like lmfao at myton struggling poor set up excuses excuses boring now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Do as I like lmfao at myton struggling poor set up excuses excuses boring now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your brother was a better player

Your brother was a better player

Haha I think I know who hullfan is now, & I agree his brother was the better player!