Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Aussie

23 posts in this topic

What time will DP and Featherstone Rovers be announcing the be signing

Hit hard times that Figo from world class footballer to Pizza place owner oh how the mighty have fallen.

Nearly as bad as the DP resignation topic lol

Hit hard times that Figo from world class footballer to Pizza place owner oh how the mighty have fallen.

Dont kid thissen Arnie. Tha wants to see his eating establishments in the Algarve !!!

Its true that Figos sells pizzas.

aye but you can't have salt on em, it's pepper oni

is it not happening now then?

I am told we have signed a Aussie but funny it's not been announced

With everything that's been said over the last 24hours the club house should be packed on Thursday

I am told we have signed a Aussie but funny it's not been announced

With everything that's been said over the last 24hours the club house should be packed on Thursday

Aye, we have. Second name Osborn.

Looks like it should be announced next week now

I just hope this Aussie is a stand off, centre or a winger as we don't need any more forwards our pack Is immense anyway.

Was this tied in with our chief ex going to Aussie? When I suggested it might be I was told it was a holiday.

Was this tied in with our chief ex going to Aussie? When I suggested it might be I was told it was a holiday.

He did go on holiday to see family there, but nowt stopping him scouting for talent

I thought we would of heard something by now. I haven't got the pont & Fev yet though so maybe its in their I will pick it up after work.Forget that I forgot its the fans forum tonight isn't it? I bet its announced then and their.which I can't make typical

Mark Campbell explained last night at the fans forum that the player is from Australia but is a New Zealander, the player is a back rower n huge. The player told the club he

held a American passport but it was only an American visa so the club cannot announce his signature until a visa is sorted but he is here and is training.

Let's just hope a visa can be sorted because they have clamped down on players visas even though anybody and his dog and his kids and mother and great uncle and his third cousin removed from marriage can enter the country. Oh I forgot the cat and his donkey

donkey

Well we have had a few of those signed up over the years. :lol:

From what Ive seen this season and last back row is exactly where we need to strengthen, if anywhere.

Weve never really replaced Jonny grayson in his prime who used to terrorise half backs defending on the edge. our back rowers since have often been pseudo middle unit players like matty dale and tim spears, who do a fantastic job in this role but we would benefit from a line breaker on the edge.

Weve never really replaced Jonny grayson in his prime who used to terrorise half backs defending on the edge. our back rowers since have often been pseudo middle unit players like matty dale and tim spears, who do a fantastic job in this role but we would benefit from a line breaker on the edge.

He's only just left us. ;):D

Seriously, I know what you mean. I suspect that Lamont was meant to fulfill this role, but to date, I don't think he's quite stepped up to the required level to move us forwards, and given him being in and out of the team, I suspect DP thinks the same. Nothing to say he can't however, just needs a bit more work.

From what Ive seen this season and last back row is exactly where we need to strengthen, if anywhere.

i agree