Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Dick

World Cup trophy at the Mount

4 posts in this topic

Did everyone see that the World Cup trophy is going to be up at the club between 5pm & 7pm on Monday night and fans are invited up.

Its quite an interesting trophy as it was designed by a french resistance fighter, went missing for years and turned up on some wasteland in Bradford.

i will have to wait till week after to see it as NEW Ravens have secured a visit of the cup on 27th march ,only club at present in the midlands that have secured this unique opportunity and making it into a big occassion and trying to get local tv to come along to promote the club and the world cup to folks in the midlands.hopefully will have two photos taken one with my ravens shirt on and other with the cup been held jointly by myself in a bulldogs shirt and our chairman in a rams shirt showing that a ram and a bulldog can work together

Did everyone see that the World Cup trophy is going to be up at the club between 5pm & 7pm on Monday night and fans are invited up.

Its quite an interesting trophy as it was designed by a french resistance fighter, went missing for years and turned up on some wasteland in Bradford.

They call it Odsal now I believe.