Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MABOWN

Keith singleton?

7 posts in this topic

Recent rumour doing the rounds, whether its believable or not I don't know. K.Singleton has made a return to the game, and had a good outing against Hindpool Tigers A, he's a big strong unit and no matter how old looks v dangerous near try line with a offload game too. And Mr Holt after seeing the successful return of Stuart Rhodes from his days at Workington can't ignore this oppurtunity, you can't teach experience. Short minutes end of each half, you can't tell me he won't be useful. 

How old is he???

Only 49!

I missed his come back, did he play wearing a cap? I've never seen him with his cap off!

I remember his ginger locks bouncing around on the paddock about 25 years ago and I don't remember an offload to his game. He was at his most dangerous in the bar after the game when it was his round, I've never seen any one move for the exit as quick!

And Mr Holt after seeing the successful return of Stuart Rhodes from his days at Workington

Successful are you joking

Only 49!

I missed his come back, did he play wearing a cap? I've never seen him with his cap off!

I remember his ginger locks bouncing around on the paddock about 25 years ago and I don't remember an offload to his game. He was at his most dangerous in the bar after the game when it was his round, I've never seen any one move for the exit as quick!

Huge injustice from Bob here, surely he's only 47 haha :D

Huge injustice from Bob here, surely he's only 47 haha :D

He might be 47 mick but looks like 67.

When we were younger he always looked a lot older than he was.

Always moaned like an old man!

big keith taugh brad everything he knows, I'm still amazed that Brad hasnt made the grade with the rhinos and england after keiths input.