Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PETES' LADS' BRUV

Workington v Bulldogs latest score

42 posts in this topic

24-12 Walton

16-24 67 mins played

16-24

Were under a lot of pressure

16-24

4 mins left

Four players picked that haven't played lately. Might have been a bit of a gamble. Is Ash L injured or out of favour?

16-30 TO THE DOGS :rolleyes:

Flanagan

90 seconds left

Four players picked that haven't played lately. Might have been a bit of a gamble. Is Ash L injured or out of favour?

Maybe not! 30-16.

FULL TIME

16-30 :lol:

Good win, always a hard place to go to.

Not cut n dried until the last minute. Tough game but the worky crowd were beggin for everything.

Nice gesture by the lads at the end of the game to dedicate the win to Ryan Glynn

Nice gesture by the lads at the end of the game to dedicate the win to Ryan Glynn

That's a fantastic gesture. Well done to all the players for dedicating the win to Glynny.

Not cut n dried until the last minute. Tough game but the worky crowd were beggin for everything.

we wernt begging for eveything. Ref was shocking however batley deserved their win we should have got a BP. you have a good line speed in defence but there's a fine line between good line speed and offside. He wasn't even looking. I have never known a team not pulled up for a single offside in a the whole game. You won the game as you had a better intensity level with and without the ball and have some very good players in key areas.

Regardless of refereeing decisions, a great win for us, especially with 8 first teamers out, and how Workington pushed both Halifax and Sheffield at Derwent Park.

We seem to be able to pick up results this year, without hitting top gear and using different players rather then relying on 17-18 mainstays. A really promising sign I think.

Sounds like Blacky and the forwards had really strong games today. Just a bit disappointed I couldn't make it.

Roll on Saturday.

Don't let's forget that Town were missing five of their top players as well!!!!!!

Batley deserved they're win but town missed some chances plus the ref never helped haha, looking forward to my first appearance at batley later in the season good luck until then!