Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

Is there upset in the camp some where

11 posts in this topic

Heard a crack that theres things wrong in the camp with the likes ov thacks calders matty ect and 1 else heard out but it does not sound good !!!!!!!!!!!

Fester come on tell us where you heard this tale. I go and watch most training sessions and don,t see any sign of what you are coming on here with.

Just a crack thats garn about today at the match thats all im only posten what im getten told sooooooo!!!!

well if anyone follows the lads on twitter will know that the likes of carter,miller etc have good banter with the likes of thacks,calders etc so i doubt very much that theres unrest between these lads. what you posting isnt good for the team tbh

BKM will be copying this thread for the deludedfans.com.

yeah a rare win for the jampots will get them thinking they are worldbeaters lol

I think you whant to think twice before putting a post like that with no substance at all on this thread FESTER does no good at all man.

Only our own supporters sayen at our home match that y I put it on to c of any 1 else ad heard out soooo just ASKING

I dont think this is true. Some individuals wont ne happy there not playing etc thats sport but dont think theres unrest in the camp