Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jt

Rovers for S/L

35 posts in this topic

Get your vote in for Featherstone to be in S/L with the league express

And mine

Done I wish it was a poll for actually getting in SL we would of walked it with 61 percent of the vote

Got a strong feeling we are going to win this vote

Done if only it mattered cant see Red Hall taking any notice.

Done if only it mattered cant see Red Hall taking any notice.

They will have noticed toulouse got at least one vote and that is good enough for them to be a shoe in

I just cheated must be a Fev thing clean your cookies out switch back on and vote again

There is no way that Fev will play Super League under the current system. Unless P&R is brought back i think we can forget it.

There is no way that Fev will play Super League under the current system. Unless P&R is brought back i think we can forget it.

Well to be fair if Fev don't get in I doubt any other champ club will. Going off the crowds they have been getting they are no where near the 2.5 k required. But what's stopping another French team?

i think the club officials think differently, if they are just stringing us aling then they have picked on the wrong man inM.C.

still don't know why you want to be in SL. you all hate what it stands for!

still don't know why you want to be in SL. you all hate what it stands for!

The problem is if you don't aim to better yourselves what is the point in playing the sport? Would you be happy with Fev playing in this league forever? I certainly wouldn't because if that was the case we would end up playing Oldham again in champ one. I don't know if you watched Fev through that period but that's when Fev were dire and only the die hards turned up every week to watch the garbage we were then.

The problem is if you don't aim to better yourselves what is the point in playing the sport? Would you be happy with Fev playing in this league forever? I certainly wouldn't because if that was the case we would end up playing Oldham again in champ one. I don't know if you watched Fev through that period but that's when Fev were dire and only the die hards turned up every week to watch the garbage we were then.

Amend "diehards" to "nut cases",Gaz.

It wasn't just Fev that were dire in those days. The opposition were dire, the refs were dire, the crowds were dire, no-one wanted to play for us. Thank god that Tony Kenny came along and gave us the boost we needed.