Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Predictions Leigh away

37 posts in this topic

I'll go Leigh 42 Raiders 12 (head)

Heart would like a bonus point ?

I'm going as well !!

i reckon we will match them in the forwards and their backs will have too much for us.

38 - 16

As this is a game where we are expecting nothing, I am hoping for a bit like the second half against Dewsbury, no pressure lets just go out there and play some rugby.

Still places available on the Supporters Bus,leaving Barrow at 4;00pm returning straight after the game,contact karen in The Rugby shop 820273.

The ref will ruin the game 40 -10 to leigh 21 MarLeigh Centurions v Barrow Raiders

Ref: G Hewer Vid Ref: I Smith Touch J: A Gill In Goal: - Touch J: J Callaghan In Goal: - Reserve: N Aspey Time K: K Leyland M Com: I Ollerton

I'll go Leigh 42 Raiders 12 (head)

Heart would like a bonus point ?

I'm going as well !!

Have a safe journey down to us. What a ridiculous game to pick for a Thursday night, from a visiting fan's perspective - all credit to you for coming. The only other game we've had on Premier was at Whitehaven - still, we've got to come to yours and Workington yet, so you never know!

They've no idea what games to choose..last week being an exception;

Barrow 6 Leigh 44 sad I know but realistic considering the current position

My prediction .....pain....got to love Mr T...lol

Leigh 36-12 Barrow but a spirited performance which picks the players heads up ready for the next round..COME ON YOU RAIDERS..

Have a safe journey down to us. What a ridiculous game to pick for a Thursday night, from a visiting fan's perspective - all credit to you for coming. The only other game we've had on Premier was at Whitehaven - still, we've got to come to yours and Workington yet, so you never know!

Two Premier Sports games have been cancelled. The Good Friday game between Workington and Whitehaven has been cancelled because PS wanted a 5.15pm kick-off when the area around Derwent Park will be crawling with people attending the annual "Uppies and Downies" game that marauds through the town and the Police objected. Town suggested a 1pm kick-off but PS couldn't fit it in.

Then the game set for Thursday, 6th June between Sheffield and Haven has been moved to the Sunday at the request of Haven and that won't be televised either.

Two Premier Sports games have been cancelled. The Good Friday game between Workington and Whitehaven has been cancelled because PS wanted a 5.15pm kick-off when the area around Derwent Park will be crawling with people attending the annual "Uppies and Downies" game that marauds through the town and the Police objected. Town suggested a 1pm kick-off but PS couldn't fit it in.

Then the game set for Thursday, 6th June between Sheffield and Haven has been moved to the Sunday at the request of Haven and that won't be televised either.

And that's the week we're at Workington! What chance another trip to the wilds of the Cumbrian coast on a Thursday night?

And that's the week we're at Workington! What chance another trip to the wilds of the Cumbrian coast on a Thursday night?

Never know!!! Town are away to Keighley the Thursday before on Premier Sports.

Leigh Centurions 54 - 12 Barrow Raiders

I predict a riot, i predict a riot.

Leigh by 30 points minimum. Whilst the rugby aint gonna be pretty to watch, they do sell some awesome curry pies at the sports village !!

No chance with Gareth Hewer in charge

Hewer loves the TV cameras and he ain't as bad as some I have seen lately! Oh and Kev... Let it go mate, let it go.

Good Afternoon all,

My prediction is gonna be Leigh Centurions 18 The Mighty Barrow Raiders 24.

What we have all gotta remember here is, It has been expressed above a couple of times. hyperthetically speaking, Chez had caught the Three ( Seriously mate not a dig ) highballs and we had won,Everything in the garden would be rosey.

People DO make mistakes, We cant all sit in our ivory towers looking for the first mistake, or if's and but's. really people, we need to support OUR team and watch the next game where we are Fantastic again ( THE DEWSBURY RESULT, NOT JUST A DISTANT MEMORY ) LETS GET BEHIND OUR BOY'S AND DO THE RIGHT THING, SUPPORT OUR TEAM.!!!

Good Afternoon all,

My prediction is gonna be Leigh Centurions 18 The Mighty Barrow Raiders 24.

What we have all gotta remember here is, It has been expressed above a couple of times. hyperthetically speaking, Chez had caught the Three ( Seriously mate not a dig ) highballs and we had won,Everything in the garden would be rosey.

People DO make mistakes, We cant all sit in our ivory towers looking for the first mistake, or if's and but's. really people, we need to support OUR team and watch the next game where we are Fantastic again ( THE DEWSBURY RESULT, NOT JUST A DISTANT MEMORY ) LETS GET BEHIND OUR BOY'S AND DO THE RIGHT THING, SUPPORT OUR TEAM.!!!

haven dominated the game for 60mins,you had a 15 min spell where you looked in the game and scored 3 trys after that it was haven who dominated and turned you aroud time and time again