Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morty

Predictions Leigh away

37 posts in this topic

haven dominated the game for 60mins,you had a 15 min spell where you looked in the game and scored 3 trys after that it was haven who dominated and turned you aroud time and time again

Those two disallowed tries didn't help.

haven dominated the game for 60mins,you had a 15 min spell where you looked in the game and scored 3 trys after that it was haven who dominated and turned you aroud time and time again

are you mental?

for starters, if haven dominated for 60 mins and barrow had a 15 min spell that means the game was only 75 mins long, what a tool you are.

i suggest you get back to your year 4 maths lesson and stick in, you need to!!

H4E is always right, he is the Oracle so don't argue with him.....The other 500 haven fans who were at the game probably think the same........They obviously slaughtered you, so just get over it :rolleyes:

H4E is always right, he is the Oracle so don't argue with him.....The other 500 haven fans who were at the game probably think the same........They obviously slaughtered you, so just get over it :rolleyes:

It was a slugout between two very poor teams mate and Haven certainly didnt boss the 1st half as the 16-10 HT score will bear out...they did however carry on as they were in the 2nd period but Raiders performance dipped alarmingly !

H4E I suggest that unless both teams improve, and quickly, we will both be relegated, which is not good for Cumbrian RL. We need all 3 teams in the Championship !

Dominated us? Our forwards were all over you. You just got tries from shocking tackling down the wings. You had a 6 minute spell where you got 4 repeat sets and that's it. You weren't dominant at all.

are you mental?

for starters, if haven dominated for 60 mins and barrow had a 15 min spell that means the game was only 75 mins long, what a tool you are.

i suggest you get back to your year 4 maths lesson and stick in, you need to!!

:lol: :lol:

Scoreboard says we were ,I suggest you watch the game back or ask Harrison his words after the game were haven sickened them with kicking deep and pinning them in the 20.

Those two disallowed tries didn't help.

Tries are disallowed for a reason.....cause there not tries

ask Harrison his words after the game were haven sickened them with kicking deep and pinning them in the 20.

just been on the phone to him haven, he said your a pr1ck.

Come on barrow cut the mistakes out and you can do it barrow 28 lwigh 12

lwigh, what does that mean? I suspect it was a spelling error. :) Hope you all have a safe journey down.

Bet365 have given us a 30point start on the handica!