Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Fev away predictions

93 posts in this topic

No don't start spreading gossip about one of our own lads on here that may not have any truth in it at all.

i agree David. We have the pack to deal with the jampots we just need them all through the fev game injury free and the backs too of course but our pack will be key in the derby. I will be glad to see the back of this next fixture.

I agree too, lets use it to try a few different combinations out ?

Hope it's a good and entertaining game and you enjoy the afternoon. There's great history between the two clubs and I hope Sunday can add to that. You'll be made welcome at Post Office Road.

If we dont use five Widnes dual reg this week theres something wrong! And Jack Gaskell is a good young player but throwing him into this game might absolutely ruin his development!

Score - 52 10 to Fev

If we dont use five Widnes dual reg this week theres something wrong! And Jack Gaskell is a good young player but throwing him into this game might absolutely ruin his development!

Score - 52 10 to Fev

i agree gillmeister

How old is Gaskell, anybody know?

He was 18 in January.

Score - 52 10 to Fev

3 at the most

I didn't realize Gaskell was only 18.

However its difficult to see how he is going to develop as he's hardly had a game and going by his lack of game time last week- not ready to play 1st team?

I reckon that there should be a dual reg agreement with the amature game allowing young players to get game time, back at their original amatuer club

Good idea , in fact for any squad players of clubs in the championships who aren't getting a game .

I didn't realize Gaskell was only 18.

However its difficult to see how he is going to develop as he's hardly had a game and going by his lack of game time last week- not ready to play 1st team?

I reckon that there should be a dual reg agreement with the amature game allowing young players to get game time, back at their original amatuer club

Sorry for jumping in on your idea but it caught my eye. What's stopping champ clubs teaming up with champ one clubs? So the players in the champ that are not getting game time or just coming back from injury can get game time like the SL players do in our league. I think we Fev are looking into something similar at the minute but with no teams in their from Yorkshire I think we have given it up as a bad job

So from what you've just posted gaz, I take it you don't mind somebody else becoming Fev reserves!!!!!

So from what you've just posted gaz, I take it you don't mind somebody else becoming Fev reserves!!!!!

Personally Keith I'm totally against the feeder/reserves idea. But it looks like we can't stop it anytime soon so why don't we benefit from it? It's totally different from being a reserve/feeder club to actually be the feeder.

I'm sure a few reserve Fevites would love a tootle to Hemel Hempstead !

I'm sure a few reserve Fevites would love a tootle to Hemel Hempstead !

Yeah I know David that's why I think we gave the idea up as a bad job mate.

My prediction 0-0 as game will be postponed

Yeah it's not looking good for it being on at the minute. It's SNOWING AGAIN.

Yeah it's not looking good for it being on at the minute. It's SNOWING AGAIN.

keep snowing in featherstone please!!!

keep snowing in featherstone please!!!

Why? The game will only be played Monday or Tuesday so it will give you less turn around for the haven game.

No way can we agree to play in Easter week before Good Friday ! It'll have to wait till later in a free weekend , when we're both out the cup . Or do they have to play right away ?

No way can we agree to play in Easter week before Good Friday ! It'll have to wait till later in a free weekend , when we're both out the cup . Or do they have to play right away ?

I'm not entirely sure David but I think you get 48 hours after the allocated date to play the fixture. After that period of time it can be rearranged. (This is only through bad weather though don't know about shortage of players etc)