Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Fev away predictions

93 posts in this topic

Have i got this wrong i did think it was a workington forum but it seems it is more to do with WIDNES???

Sorry mate I suppose just some information on what seen of them and will do well at Workington.Just trying to be helpful as Declan Hulme is better at centre, and Gore should improve your halves by the sound of things.Playing players in best postions should help Workington.

Have i got this wrong i did think it was a workington forum but it seems it is more to do with WIDNES???

fair point Abu I will get the Adam Lawton thread deleted as well :D

If it was just town fans it wouldn't be half as varied and interesting here . It's the variety and the different viewpoints and opinions

that makes it a good read here . Hearing what other fans think of your team and players and their moans n groans which

are usually the same as yours ! All welcome !

we are dual reg'd with widnes and they give us some good info on what widnes players may be available to us.

Pitch inspection tomorrow 7am least you will know well in advance of setting off if game is on/off

Id be suprised if its on in all honesty

its under a couple of feet of snow

if temp drops i can't

see it being on. I hope its off to be honest.

if temp drops i can't

see it being on. I hope its off to be honest.

it wont do us any harm if its off, gives injured lads another 5 days rest, and haven have a very tough tiring game so hopefully it will take something out of them. plus lets be honest it could be a bit of a confidence dropper against fev.

Aye , put it on the back burner as there's no way to shove it in before Easter week . We need to give the haven game

all our focus as its so vital .

Fev will want it on but i think it will be travelling conditions too as will as the pitch that may be an issue.

With Gore added to the squad along with Hulme & Lawton can we assume that Coyle will now be missing out or is It Forber?

If they are both fit I'd prefer to keep Forber in the squad as Coyle just seems out of form at present.

Question for our Widnes mates; can Gore kick either out of hand or for goal?

Peter Lupton will miss out so guess Coyle will be playing.

Is the pitch frozen ?

The pitch wont be the main problem rather the access roads to the ground, the ground itself and the terracing

Also, hearing the roads out of workington arent looking too good either with a few closures so will your team even make it would also be considered

the barrow lads would really struggle even if it was a home game, roads are bad that way.

Recent post on Featherstone site. "Due to adverse weather conditions, a pitch inspection will take place at the Big Fellas Stadium at 7am on Sunday prior to the Workington fixture. We will update the website with further news as soon as possible."

So if the pitch inspection say,s ok the match is on. What about the weather conditions on the roads to get there. Have any body giving that a thought???

So if the pitch inspection say,s ok the match is on. What about the weather conditions on the roads to get there. Have any body giving that a thought???

M62 isn't too bad been across and back it today but i guess getting across from Worky to the M62 might be a bit of a problem.

of course they have. if town cant get there because of the weather then the game will postponed regardless of the condition of the pitch