Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

TRL Helpdesk

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone have access to week-by-week Super League tables for last season?

I think the maths would be too difficult to work it out from last seasons results.

I'm not sure if they are available online, perhaps they are and I'm not looking properly.

I think my best bet is someone who collects League Express or League Weekly papers.

Cheers in advance.

You've done this wrong. Your OP is not nearly abusive enough to people who might want to help you.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with each of the weekly league points.

Cheers, I don't think that's exactly what I've been asked to find though; it's the table after R1, the table after R2, etc. etc for 2012, I think it's so they can see the week to week trend of clubs moving up and down the table. But cheers anyway! There is a 2013 version under construction, but I don't have access to a skydrive to give the example.

Cheers, I don't think that's exactly what I've been asked to find though; it's the table after R1, the table after R2, etc. etc for 2012, I think it's so they can see the week to week trend of clubs moving up and down the table. But cheers anyway! There is a 2013 version under construction, but I don't have access to a skydrive to give the example.

If you delete the info from the subsequent rounds and re-sort it will give you a clue (though if they are on the same number of points it will just go alphabetically).

Hopefully it's of some use if nothing better comes along

Cheers, I don't think that's exactly what I've been asked to find though; it's the table after R1, the table after R2, etc. etc for 2012, I think it's so they can see the week to week trend of clubs moving up and down the table.

You've spotted a gap in the market. Go for it, you know you want to.