Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marauder

Pennine Fixtures 23/March/2013

29 posts in this topic

shame that blackberad looking foward to a cracking game with drig oh well hopefully next week do cup matches get priorty over leagues

Anyone know what its like down Thorne (Donny way) ? Marauder not been around on hear to ask!

shame that blackberad looking foward to a cracking game with drig oh well hopefully next week do cup matches get priorty over leagues

Yeh it looks like it , we were surposed to be playing Queensbury away next week , then the following week Rochdale 3rd CCup , any news on the Warriors games , sat n sun.....

Looking rough for a game in Leeds :(

LEEDS CITY COUNCIL ANNOUNCMENT......

Friday, 22 March 2013 LEEDS SPORTS PITCHES CLOSED THIS WEEKEND..............

Due to the current ground conditions and the forecasts for continued snow, all Leeds City Council-managed sports pitches will be unavailable for use this weekend.

ENDS

Yeh it looks like it , we were surposed to be playing Queensbury away next week , then the following week Rochdale 3rd CCup , any news on the Warriors games , sat n sun.....

Good job ur not playing Queeny this week, at least a foot of snow up here!

Warriors A team away to Methley OFF on the Sunday

First team fixture away to Rochdale Mayfield tomorrow still on as far as I know.

I've not heard anything about our pitches, the 1st team pitch wasn't playable last week so we played on the one next door after pumping standing water off of it, we've had bad weather all week and it's forecast snow tonight.

not heard out blackbeard u not be able to play any warriors players this time lol

not heard out blackbeard u not be able to play any warriors players this time lol

Ha Ha D/R as finished for the time being , I see that Physio Sue as come home to roost for you this summer , that will save us some strapping lol

physio sue dont known what ur onabout m8

Sue (Blonde Hair Lady) who was doing the physio for you last summer , then when your season finished she came and helped out at Old Boys and now your season as started again , she's come back to you (warriors).........

dont watch warriors m8 drig surporter lol

Sorry mate thought you was at the Warriors , with the name Brassey , (Brassmoulders pub) which is one of the pubs that the Warriors were formed from............

there was four teams in huslet that the warriors formed from

3 mate , Brassmoulders Pub which used to be near the Sun Pub , Garden Gate Pub which is still there and Bisons arlfc........

belle isle was as well not right

I just spoke to a mate of mine Brassey , who played for Belle Isle and he remembers playing for the Belle Isle against Hunslet Warriors 2nd team , he said when Belle Isle folded the Warriors were already up and running , players might have gone down there later , if you go on the Hunslet Warriors website it mentions the 3 clubs in the History section........

aye u right m8 gl next week think team who wins it go on to win the national cup

I think Sharlston have a good chance with the Cup/league has well , we've got to play Sharlston home and away in the league , can't believe how well Queens have been doing , to say they've been struggleing with players , hope to see you next week Brassey , i'm the 1 in the shorts in all weathers , handing the oranges out at half time.......Cheers Rick

me thinks methley do them in cup we need u beat them twice they got to come our place yet