Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Stadium development updates

62 posts in this topic

You must have a hell of alot of air miles. Must be a fantastic experience for your kids.

Thanks mate, we're very lucky. 

You must have a hell of alot of air miles. Must be a fantastic experience for your kids.

OMG your not reduced to looking at FF holiday pics on a friday nite are you Ramite!

If I understand it correctly trolly dollys get big discounts. I grew up in a similar situation as my da was a bus conductor n we used to get free trips on national express to scarbro which was just as exotic in the 70's as anywhere Mr Ryan air's been.

OMG your not reduced to looking at FF holiday pics on a friday nite are you Ramite!

If I understand it correctly trolly dollys get big discounts. I grew up in a similar situation as my da was a bus conductor n we used to get free trips on national express to scarbro which was just as exotic in the 70's as anywhere Mr Ryan air's been.

Funny you should mention Scarborough actually ;)

http://www.thesummerholidayofalifetime.com/2010/08/first-of-all-we-just-want-to-say-happy.html

If your reading is as bad as your grammar scroll down to where it says "My dad was a farmer..." (last paragraph)

I hope to god you learned how to drive that bus PM, (Apparently some people consider you a second class citizen if you cant drive :rolleyes: )

Scarborough? Luxury. When I were a lad our holiday was a trip to end of t'street.

Funny you should mention Scarborough actually ;)

http://www.thesummerholidayofalifetime.com/2010/08/first-of-all-we-just-want-to-say-happy.html

If your reading is as bad as your grammar scroll down to where it says "My dad was a farmer..." (last paragraph)

Yes like most kids from the 70's I had a lousy edumacation and never got anywhere near grammer school, unless hanging around the batley girls grammer counts...... and let me tell you that was an education ;)

Scarborough? Luxury. When I were a lad our holiday was a trip to end of t'street.

A trip to to end of t'street?

We used to dream of a trip to end of t'street...

"My dad was a farmer..." (last paragraph)

OK FF this is obviously the first line of a joke, so I will go with

......and I'm an air hostess for Mr Branston!

Was I close :O

OK FF this is obviously the first line of a joke, so I will go with

......and I'm an air hostess for Mr Branston!

Was I close :O

You've stumped me PM, I genuinely do not have a come back to such a poor attempt at humour.

I'm serious, I used to see you as some friendly parasite always flicking out some kind of wit to other members on this forum and yet for me, you pose as some lame arsed dyslexic - four cans of strongbow past bedtime - has been.

So look, come up to Taylor street tomorrow morning for a 10.30 Kick off against Newsome, watch the future of your team - And relax a little, life is grand :)

Ill even buy you a brew ;)

Seriously FF, do you work, and if so what job allows you to keep travelling, and who and how are your kids educated or are you just travelling during school holidays, looks like a wicked life for the young ones.

So the club can squeeze as many in as would fit? No health and safety, no requirements, nothing?

I didn't mean it like that, I meant that if we were to apply to the super league (which we have no chance of doing at the moment), our official capacity would still be what it is now with the two stands we have at the moment, it only counts towards official capacity if it is a stand. As far as health and safety and requirements go, the council wouldn't let the terracing go ahead if it didn't have them.