Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

22/03/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Leeds Rhinos - KO 8pm

Who will win?   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

Wakefield squad: Richard Mathers, Peter Fox, Dean Collis, Lee Smith, Ben Cockayne, Paul Sykes, Justin Poore, Paul Aiton, Ali Lauiti'iti, Danny Washbrook, Kyle Wood, Kyle Amor, Oliver Wilkes, Frankie Mariano, Kyle Trout, Vince Mellars, Reece Lyne, Matty Wildie, Chris Annakin.

Leeds squad: Kallum Watkins, Joel Moon, Ryan Hall, Danny McGuire, Rob Burrow, Kylie Leuluai, Paul McShane, Jamie Peacock, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Carl Ablett, Kevin Sinfield, Stevie Ward, Brett Delaney, Ryan Bailey, Ian Kirke, Chris Clarkson, Mitch Achurch, Richard Moore, Joe Vickery.

Ref: S Ganson Touch J: M Thomason In Goal: G Evans Touch J: T Crashley In Goal: M Kidd Reserve: M Hawkes Time K: R Tennant M Com: P Crashley

Man for man, Leeds are superior but looking at the forecast for Friday night, anything could happen.

Bailey v Poore - Round 2

I predict another win (in the fight) for Poore, That is if Bailey does'nt pull a hamstring in the warm up, if he does take the field I doubt Bailey will be mixing it with Poore. Last time he squared up, giving it the old hard mans act, Poore knocked him out and left him battered and bloodies laying face down in the turf.

I predict another win (in the fight) for Poore, That is if Bailey does'nt pull a hamstring in the warm up, if he does take the field I doubt Bailey will be mixing it with Poore. Last time he squared up, giving it the old hard mans act, Poore knocked him out and left him battered and bloodies laying face down in the turf.

Which game were you watching?

"Knocked him out" :lol:

Look, personally I hate these stupid slanging matches to see who's got the hardest player, but Bailey was hardly knocked out. He had a cut eyebrow but that was about it and he went on to have a good game too. He didn't get knocked out, he didn't even get floored. In a fight, Poore would probably win, but that's a ridiculous statement :lol:

And if I was Poore, I'd be more worried about Peacock. He said he was looking forward to this game and he does know how to handle himself. That will be a great battle in its self!

Still missing Kirmond, Smith and Raleigh, Trinity will be hard pushed to repeat lasts years victory. However, the team showed up well against Saints before the light pack took its toll. With Ali and Poore back this is remedied somewhat, but the absence of Smith will make scoring that bit harder.

We could learn a bit more about how Leeds season is going to go I.E improve on 5th.Leeds 28-Wakey 12

Can't see Wakey getting much change out of Leeds , I don't doubt they will put up a good fight but with the men they have missing it's a tough ask, can see it going much as it did against Saints, With their best squad out Wakey look a half decent side, But leeds when they turn up look a very good side, I have the feeling Wakeys season is going to be determined by the Quality of their squad players,

A fairly comfortable win for Leeds.

Still missing Kirmond, Smith and Raleigh, Trinity will be hard pushed to repeat lasts years victory. However, the team showed up well against Saints before the light pack took its toll. With Ali and Poore back this is remedied somewhat, but the absence of Smith will make scoring that bit harder.

It's gonna be a horrible night weather wise.

Will they try to put the game on no matter how cold and hard travelling may be??

What's the best way to find out if it is on or not Prep....

Same question to you other Wakey lads, because at the start of the week we were looking forward to this, now we fear a horror journey and a cold wet and miserable evening!!

Is there a chance this could be called off?

4B7D0278-7D1A-43C3-BE70-695032E3210D-4149-0000044708214B1C_zpse9aa7c87.jpg

Up to a foot of snow forecast in West Yorkshire throughout the day!

Nowt wrong with a bit of sensationalising before a derby game, what's up with you all?

Touchy or what!

Quick turn around for Leeds.

Yeah, Sunday (Wakey), Thursday (Bulls), Monday (Catalans in France) is not the ideal scenario!

Yeah, Sunday (Wakey), Thursday (Bulls), Monday (Catalans in France) is not the ideal scenario!

The piggy in the middle is all that matters to me old boy!

If this weather keeps up Catalan might be playing both Leeds and Bradford on Easter Monday. I still don't know if they've set off yet after much delay.