Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

22/03/13 - Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Leeds Rhinos - KO 8pm

Who will win?   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

68 posts in this topic

According to Bradford fans on twitter,it's all part of a huge RFL conspiracy so Leeds are fresh to play the Bulls on Thursday :rolleyes:

Dont know how they've got cheek those Bulls fans.What did they think of the latest conspiricy to keep them in existance?

About 3-4 years ago after a game at Headingley and it was very icy,and I and a few more slipped and fell in the ice walking down Kirkstall lane ,and one man banged the back of his head and an ambulance was called.

According to Bradford fans on twitter,it's all part of a huge RFL conspiracy so Leeds are fresh to play the Bulls on Thursday :rolleyes:

Its funny certain Cas fans are saying the same thing!!

Its funny certain Cas fans are saying the same thing!!

A dual conspiracy,the plot thickens.

1. The snow did not stop throughout the match and was blowing strongly in our faces the whole time. God knows how cold it was on the pitch itself but it was freezing and wet in the North Stand.

2. Grown ups should be allowed to make their own decisions.

1. :rolleyes: so why bother then?

2. They did and over half of them stayed at home losing the club how much??

It's entertainment not an endurance test.

About 3-4 years ago after a game at Headingley and it was very icy,and I and a few more slipped and fell in the ice walking down Kirkstall lane ,and one man banged the back of his head and an ambulance was called.

It's a free country and people have the right to bang the backs of their heads :D

It's a free country and people have the right to bang the backs of their heads :D

:D :D

Sounds like Wakefield council has made the right decision then.

I disagree. I said ours shouldn't have gone ahead because of the weather, not because it was slippy around the stadium, which is the reason given by Wakefield Council.

The thought of followers of both clubs slipping and injuring themselves isn't worth the risk.Saintlass seems to think that people slipping and falling is funny,says it all really.

Well, since the guy who told the story was laughing himself while telling it (and he was one of the people to fall, funnily enough while laughing at his mate falling over), then it was quite funny. But I did only say that some were funny, not all. But hey, if you want to be nannied then that's up to you. I'm a grown up and want to make my own decisions, and think other grown ups should be allowed to make their own decisions.

It's entertainment not an endurance test.

Clearly you don't watch Saints.

Well, since the guy who told the story was laughing himself while telling it (and he was one of the people to fall, funnily enough while laughing at his mate falling over), then it was quite funny. But I did only say that some were funny, not all. But hey, if you want to be nannied then that's up to you. I'm a grown up and want to make my own decisions, and think other grown ups should be allowed to make their own decisions.

They should but at the risk of injury?

The correct decision was made.

Blame culture has a lot to do with it.

Does no-one listen to the appeals when it comes to looking after the elderly in winter? That's why Leeds had the weekend off! :P

Does no-one listen to the appeals when it comes to looking after the elderly in winter? That's why Leeds had the weekend off! :P

Bdumm tschh.

Bdumm tschh.

:D If we get anything from Thursday, irrespective of the weekends the two teams have had, I'll be surprised but optimistic. It should be a good game.

[quote name=h

indle xiii' timestamp='1364201466' post='2664672]

:D If we get anything from Thursday, irrespective of the weekends the two teams have had, I'll be surprised but optimistic. It should be a good game.

Lets hope the crowd and atmosphere is recaptured from what it was 6-7 years ago

Lets hope the crowd and atmosphere is recaptured from what it was 6-7 years ago

Well I'll be there!

fao saintslass

Still got a good few inches of snow outside my door yet, where the snow was lying and had hardly any foot traffic, and facing northerly. We live a 5 min walk out of the town centre. In the higher areas and in the villages it's much worse of course. Wondered if you are willing to concede that it was a tad worse over this side of the pennines?