Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

22/03/13 - Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants - KO 8pm

Who will win?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Huddersfield Giants
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 posts in this topic

Warrington squad: Ryan Atkins, Chris Bridge, Garreth Carvell, Mike Cooper, Ben Currie, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Micky Higham, Chris Hill, Brett Hodgson, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Richie Myler, Gareth O'Brien, Stefan Ratchford, Chris Riley, Trent Waterhouse, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood.

Huddersfield squad: Scott Grix, Leroy Cudjoe, Joe Wardle, Jermaine McGillvary, Danny Brough, Luke Robinson, Eorl Crabtree, Shaun Lunt, Craig Kopczak, Brett Ferres, David Faiumu, Larne Patrick, Ukuma Ta'ai, Aaron Murphy, Jamie Cording, Jacob Fairbank, Dale Ferguson, Matty Dawson, Stuart Fielden.

Think this game is huddersfields in very good form atm

Tie of the weekend this.....should be on Sky.....why no game on Sky on Friday btw?

Tie of the weekend this.....should be on Sky.....why no game on Sky on Friday btw?

Footy internationals.

I have voted for a Giants win, but I can see Hudds being rolled over on this one.

It all depends on how we handle the first 20 mins really. It will be interesting to see if Brough outplays the other two ETS halfbacks as comprehensively as he did the last time

Very even across the park this one. Could be decided in the second row. Always been an admirer of Bens Westwood and Harrison and looking forward to seeing Ben Currie live for the first time in this one. Would have loved to have seen Jason Chan mixing it in this one.

Twenty years since the Warrington bomb. Hope both sets of players put on a good show.

Twenty years since the Warrington bomb.

Crikey, I was 100m away when it happened......13 yrs old getting a mother's day present.....we'd just moved to sankey from widnes

Great Sankey surely? Brilliant use of the word Great. 20 years ago? Wow.

On the game, should be close. If Brough plays to the top of his game, they'll win. If not, Wire's by some distance.

Great Sankey surely? Brilliant use of the word Great. 20 years ago? Wow.

On the game, should be close. If Brough plays to the top of his game, they'll win. If not, Wire's by some distance.

Agree with this, either a close game with a narrow win for Giants or comfortable win for Wolves, Obviously hope it's the first, will be a battle of the packs i think with both sides having the edge in certain positions, much will rest on Brough as always, Wolves have clearly not hit their best form yet, hope they save it another week. Giants need to turn up and defend like they did against Wigan and they have every chance, Let Wolves play as well as they Let Bradford play and they will get tonked, Giants by One score.

Gone for Warrington as the home team, but could go either way -incidentally, the weekend weather forecast makes me wonder if we'll get some postponements.

Match on after midday pitch inspection.

I'll keep an eye out on the way home for any traditional horrible traffic eastbound incase the Huddersfield team bus and supporter's Nissan Micra are affected.

I'll keep an eye out on the way home for any traditional horrible traffic eastbound incase the Huddersfield team bus and supporter's Nissan Micra are affected.

:D :D

Oof!

So yeh, there's traffic.

Emergency barrier repairs on the hard shoulder between J22 and J21 Eastbound, inside lane is out and there's a queue back to Huddersfield J24.

Careful, you're in Steve May's "Yawn" territory there...

Thinking of listening to this one online, anybody know if BBC Mancs are covering it or who is if they ain't?

Edit I. It's on the Radio Merseyside schedule along with Saints v Salford but not on the BBC Manchester schedule, apparently, although Saints v Salford is. :huh:

Edit II. It's on Radio Leeds as well. :)