Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

22/03/13 - Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants - KO 8pm

Who will win?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Huddersfield Giants
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 posts in this topic

Next games = Salford, Widnes, Castleford, HKR = still top of the league.

Yeah, I get the feeling (hope) that they simply decided to save their gas in a game we would always have to put a lot of effort into to win so that this next batch of games would see us putting a run of wins together

Blimey, just shows it can happen to anyone week to week. It's tight at the top, great to see.

I genuinley dont think any team can go to a game and expect to win...are we finally seeing a competative super league from 1-14?

Not so much back to the drawing board as reset from a bad week

Start of the month I wanted 3/5 wins and thought we'd lose away to Wire

Next week is the key, we need to lift for that and put on a massive show

No fair enough i probably sounded a bit harsh there, i've had a word with a mate who made the game and he says you couldn't fault the effort much, they were just second best on the night, Giants gave far too many penalties, Wolves don't need any help, they also played the conditions better, Don't know if Brough got crocked or whether it's the niggle he has been playing with all season, Well done to Warrington for getting the game on, and for the way they played.

Giants need to bounce back straight away or the ( wheels have fallen off quotes wont be far away ) There's no shame in losing to Wolves, Like Bradford they were better on the day, you can't win em all, Onward and upwards.

Yeah I listened to radio Leeds and they pretty much said we were just below par, simple as that and Wire just played better.

After we got tonked by the Bulls though we blatted Leeds...hopefully we will see a similar response for next week

excellent as usual, really show the conditions Gary, I feel frozen just looking

49 to 51 caption - Eorl to Leroy - get him, get him good and proper, he never invited us to his barbie in Slawit

Grim.

Seems Hudds fluffed a couple of chances where Wire took theirs too