Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

23/03/13 - Catalan Dragons v Bradford Bulls - KO 6pm (CET)

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalan Dragons
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 posts in this topic

I had a live feed, but I blinked and it was gone and I dunno how to get it back! It did have an advert right in the middle of the screen though. This twitter watching lark is not doing me any good, I'd be useless as an expectant father.

there should be an x in top corner of advert you can click on to get rid of it.

there should be an x in top corner of advert you can click on to get rid of it.

Should but I don't think there was. I can't find the flipping link again anyway, there are plenty floating around but after trying each of them ###### all happened.

Very decent game this. Will PM you Hindle.

Just gone 10-10, Louis Anderson. Catalans will win if they smarten up their ball control - they've been 50X better since they replaced S***house Henderson with Pelissier.

14-10, Escaré with a lovely little try: been impressed with him today, better than Webb.

Dragons try from a move which started with Bradford making a break down the left and finished by Millard in the opposite corner. The video ref took about a week to give it.

Dragons try from a move which started with Bradford making a break down the left and finished by Millard in the opposite corner. The video ref took about a week to give it.

I was beginning to think the video ref had fallen asleep during that one!!!

Bradford drop out after Kearney walked into touch in goal.

We've heard a lot about the Bulls this season. Not sure we saw what the fuss was about then. Of course, Kearney was the best player on the field.

We've heard a lot about the Bulls this season. Not sure we saw what the fuss was about then. Of course, Kearney was the best player on the field.

The Bulls aren't back this week! Nevermind, I think a lot are surprised we've carried on doing quite well after last year. Sometimes I forget we nearly went pop, and we've got to give Cummins some slack. Cheers for the link and helping me out with updates anyway.

No worries. At half-time it did seem like an even game and the Bulls had scored two lovely tries. In the second, Bosc and Pryce completely bossed it on the back of a big pack being moved around nicely by Pelissier and later Henderson.

No worries. At half-time it did seem like an even game and the Bulls had scored two lovely tries. In the second, Bosc and Pryce completely bossed it on the back of a big pack being moved around nicely by Pelissier and later Henderson.

It seems Widnes were the marker, Bulls blew a big lead against them and the Dragons had a slow first half then ran away with it against them.

Anyway, we're at WLWLWDWL, so watch out Leeds and pay no attention to this Salford. :unsure:

It might not mean much but this season we've matched the result in 6/8 games against the opposition from last season, so if that carries on we should be there or there abouts and with about 10 less players in the squad than last season. Waffle over.

For now.

A smashing game with a bit for everyone. Bradford look a very well coached side and play some very attractive rugby with ball in hand. Heads never went down despite a flurry of points against.

Bousquet a huge lump whose couple of drives at the end of the first half brought things level ish. I told you Escare could run! But mom a joint Bosc & Pryce with Anderson not far behind.

I love rugby league nights like this. Off for a few scoops with the Bulls fans....