Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

24/03/13 - Hull KR v Castleford Tigers - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Dobson plays apparently.

Don't listen to me....

That touchie that missed that forward pass to Webster from a yard away is the same one who spotted a Hull FC forward pass from 60m at Huddersfield last week.

Wasn't forward, flat at worse, don't notice anyone mentioning Chase being taken out after the ball had gone, other way round and there would have been hell on.

That touchie that missed that forward pass to Webster from a yard away is the same one who spotted a Hull FC forward pass from 60m at Huddersfield last week.

You'd think he'd have seen that 40-20 from chase.

Why do the commentators keep going on about the Huby incident in the first half? It was a text book voluntary tackle. Why they've just compared it to the tackle a second ago asking him to go back and play it I have no idea! It wasn't similar at all! He was tackled and didn't hear the call! Huby wasn't tackled and played it. You can't do that!

Why do the commentators keep going on about the Huby incident in the first half? It was a text book voluntary tackle. Why they've just compared it to the tackle a second ago asking him to go back and play it I have no idea! It wasn't similar at all! He was tackled and didn't hear the call! Huby wasn't tackled and played it. You can't do that!

Yes they aren't comparing like for like, but I do think the Huby incident was harsh. He was brought to the ground by a tackler, he didn't just fall over, he was tackled. I don't think we should then be penalising players for getting tackled round the legs and getting up and playing the ball.

Sandybits has certainly got Child to thank if Hull KR win this. Millward has Greg Eden to thank if Cas do.

I tell you what, Eddie's reaction whenever Alex Brown comes into shot (pun not intended) is almost sinister.

There were several 50/50 calls that that went Rovers way, clearly Hodgson knocked on before a try and the Rangi Chase 40/20 decision was wrong but I would say Rovers just deserved it in Dobson they had the match winner again.

A bit messy, but very entertaining, another blowout game ( © Lobbygobbler )

Sandybits has certainly got Child to thank if Hull KR win this. Millward has Greg Eden to thank if Cas do.

He was scaring me. I thought he was going to have a breakdown.

I thought Chase was a liability for Cas in the second half. He made cock ups of two great attacking opportunities and then gave away a penalty right on the opposition's line, and what on earth happened to his kicking game? Tansey wasn't a whole lot better, mind. Pity that kick on during the final seconds couldn't have gone straight rather than right into the path of the Hull KR players; that would have been a great way to finish the match! Although messy and with too many mistakes to be called quality rugby league, it was very entertaining and closely fought. If only more of our games had those two qualities!

Cas just panicked every time they got into the Rovers half and it was a classic example of Chase's shortcomings and why the Giants let Eden go

I disagree about Chase.

Ellis should have been on at half time as his kicking game is much better. Rangi would then be lethal with decent field position.

We were our own worst enemies tonight and poor discipline put us under all sorts of pressure.

To think half the Cas supporters were up in arms when we let Eden go!!

Chase was resorting to sh!thouse tactics from early doors

Some people only see what they want to see

Oh don't get me wrong, he also created three superb tries for Cas as well, but to counter you, some people can't see what they don't want to

Some people only see what they want to see

I don't want to see it, but I saw it.

Chase is a talent, but has too many screws missing, not loose, missing!!

Shame really,as he's a nice guy off the pitch.

Not watched the match on tele yet, but from being at the game it seemed that all Cas tries came from our mistakes. Indiviual errors as well rather than poor team play.

The second half felt like we had them under control the whole time except for some really silly errors. To be fair to both sides though the conditions were terrible really. So cold and a very strong wind.

Hope Jake Webster's injury is not as serious as it looked, he was having a good game on his return.