Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

24/03/13 - Hull KR v Castleford Tigers - KO 6.15pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Not watched the match on tele yet, but from being at the game it seemed that all Cas tries came from our mistakes. Indiviual errors as well rather than poor team play.

The second half felt like we had them under control the whole time except for some really silly errors. To be fair to both sides though the conditions were terrible really. So cold and a very strong wind.

Hope Jake Webster's injury is not as serious as it looked, he was having a good game on his return.

and your tries came from our mistakes!!

we made more line breaks than you and in fact other than a 10-4 penalty count in your favour the other stats were fairly even

Not watched the match on tele yet, but from being at the game it seemed that all Cas tries came from our mistakes. Indiviual errors as well rather than poor team play.

The second half felt like we had them under control the whole time except for some really silly errors. To be fair to both sides though the conditions were terrible really. So cold and a very strong wind.

Hope Jake Webster's injury is not as serious as it looked, he was having a good game on his return.

Looked like a night for the Red Cross giving out blankets and soup in the away end.

and your tries came from our mistakes!!

we made more line breaks than you and in fact other than a 10-4 penalty count in your favour the other stats were fairly even

Lies, damn lies and statistics. Just my general impression of the game. I would say that you were not in the game at all till Clark came on, when your dummy half play improved. At about the same point Mickey P and Tuimavaiavaiviaivaiviaiva went off for a spell.

Some people only see what they want to see

I don't want to see it, but I saw it.

Same here, he never changes.