Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAZ1983

FEV FANS

11 posts in this topic

any of you guys know wether Haxby WMC still welcomes away fans pre-game? i know they used to but not sure if they still do :huh: ...thanks.

you need to contact me mate by pm asap if you want food putting on free of charge and we always welcome fans with cheap beer and real ales

What time is the kick off Good Friday? Because I've got 2 times 1 o'clock and 6pm. Just hope its the 6pm as I can't make any earlier kick off time.

What time is the kick off Good Friday? Because I've got 2 times 1 o'clock and 6pm. Just hope its the 6pm as I can't make any earlier kick off time.

Thought you weren't going to any games at "feeder clubs"? If that's still the case you're in luck, kick off is at 1pm.

Thought you weren't going to any games at "feeder clubs"? If that's still the case you're in luck, kick off is at 1pm.

I was going to make an exception for this one with it being an holiday game Simon and plus its a fellow Yorkshire club. But the the 1pm kick off as killed that thought.

Will the game be played, will any games be played over Easter?, see the refs are talking about going on strike over Easter.

Will the game be played, will any games be played over Easter?, see the refs are talking about going on strike over Easter.

Really? Cite yourself.

That would be ace as I can't make the Fev match due to "family commitments"

WOULD ANY ###### NOTICE IF THEY WERN'T THERE??? ;)

Spot on gaz especially a certain mr hewer

One things for certain , the game would flow better & proberbly be a more competitive affair lol

WOULD ANY ###### NOTICE IF THEY WERN'T THERE??? ;)

Who needs refs when you have the March twins. B)