Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAIDERSRUS

Link for tonight's game?

80 posts in this topic

There ###### fell out again shocken at least a team should be able to hold on to a point

Should at least get a bonus point after winning at half time. Has marwood been on?

yup

Should at least get a bonus point after winning at half time. Has marwood been on?

yup since kaighan went of

barrow are all over the place, they look facked

Should at least get a bonus point after winning at half time.

this is proberbly what dewsbury said when the played us

well what the ###### was that,20 mins we were class, 60 mins we where ######!!! least we got a BP

Sorry that use were gona get nwt out ov that game great bp still behind town tho are use lol

A lot better than I had hoped for, well done getting a bonus point B)

Barrow deserved a bonus point for their first half efforts. Some very poor defence in second half and making silly mistakes cost you dearly in the end.

Bonus point is a good result down there.

More than i expected to be honest

Would of took a bonus point at the start of the game which I believes takes us off the bottom of the table. We're just so frustrating to watch it's unreal. We've had 20 minute spells against Batley, Dewsbury and Leigh where we have absolutely destroyed them. Then we have 40 minute spells of just being awful. Is it due to inexperience? fatigue? silly errors? probably a combination of all three.

I do feel sorry for the forwards though. They make so make decent yards and tackle well then just see the other team easy metres down the fringes. There is still a few players just not good enough, they are solid CC1 players and nothing more. Also Campbell isn't a full back and he never will be. Finch is also our best half back IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing Casey and Finch at 6 and 7 and Campbell coming off as an impact sub at either hooker or scrum half. I remember a few seasons ago (may of been against Sheffield) he came on at hooker and sped the game up getting our forwards on the front foot which is when we play best. Kaighan was playing well before he went off lets hope for a speed recovery.

Lets hope we can put 80 minutes together and see what we're really capable of.

Well what a shock result, I tuned in at half time and nearly fell of my chair only to tune back in at full time for a bigger suprise. There is no such thing as winning half a game you either win lose or lose with a bonus point and the BP will help but im afraid we are a quarter of the way through the season and struggling.

Lets hope for good results in the next two games to give us a chance.

Would of took a bonus point at the start of the game which I believes takes us off the bottom of the table. We're just so frustrating to watch it's unreal. We've had 20 minute spells against Batley, Dewsbury and Leigh where we have absolutely destroyed them. Then we have 40 minute spells of just being awful. Is it due to inexperience? fatigue? silly errors? probably a combination of all three.

I do feel sorry for the forwards though. They make so make decent yards and tackle well then just see the other team easy metres down the fringes. There is still a few players just not good enough, they are solid CC1 players and nothing more. Also Campbell isn't a full back and he never will be. Finch is also our best half back IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing Casey and Finch at 6 and 7 and Campbell coming off as an impact sub at either hooker or scrum half. I remember a few seasons ago (may of been against Sheffield) he came on at hooker and sped the game up getting our forwards on the front foot which is when we play best. Kaighan was playing well before he went off lets hope for a speed recovery.

Lets hope we can put 80 minutes together and see what we're really capable of.

i also would have took a BP before the game but a 22-0 up i did expect more, i suppose we now know how the dewsbury fans feel!

from all of barrows tries in the first half we never caught a single ball from the leigh kick off , what the ###### that would be shocking from any amateur team never mind a pro team,

in the second half barrow where non existent and we were lucky to get the BP