Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAIDERSRUS

Link for tonight's game?

80 posts in this topic

Leigh upped their game in the 2nd half and showed just how good they are....a top 3/4 side.

At this moment in time we are a bottom 4 side but as long as we come 12th i'll take that as a result for the season.

We need a couple of centres and a pack leader

down raiders bar tonite , great atmosphere. after looking at the team selection tonite holty didnt even have a bonus point in mind. looking at easters games for results. campbell who i slagged off last game was top man at full back. i know hes not a natural but he had a least 2 one on ones and took the man out and with no lay offs. the bull and hags had good games and lows tackling was spot on . leigh wert bad first half , we were good. i think we will beat them at craven park and we must build on this result even in defeat. finchy has found his place at six and we should now move on to easter with one point in the bag and six more to chase. up the raiders and get yourselves down the club house . good nite , apart from result.

I was there off the wall....better than the bar lol

I think we'll stay up..just look at the table theres four points between keighly and hunslet, its all still to play for! I'd like to see finchy back in at 6 again next game, he is the best half back we have imo!