Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RSN

Leigh v Barrow

29 posts in this topic

From before Koukash - don't think he has paid off any of the debts.

ta for reply Alan...LSV will see nothing of that then, and I presume they no longer use the facilities

It was an exaggeration ok which ever way you look at it we get more through the gates than you do and you are a lot bigger area size than we are.

Gaz,

When in a whole stop digging! :) Fev @15k, Leigh @45k if i remember correctly (Wigan might be 20 times bigger @300k but I would have thought smaller). Just enjoy the ride and lets see where it gets us or not as the case may be, but for the moment I'll accept watching an excellent team.

Everyone else,

Great effort from Barrow last night and a good bonus point, shows how tight all the games this year could be, and not a bad result for Leigh (though I suspect they would have prefered to win in an easier fashion).

Hope Barrow can get a few of those wins and stop up, not only because of the stance against DR but also the way that their hard working fans have been shafted over the last few years. I for one am looking forward to our trip to Barrow this year.

How do you know how much they pay for the ground Herbert!

You don't so Ssssshhh...

if u dont like our posts dont come on the site ! i asked a perfectly good question so Sssssshhh

Well deserved your bonus point - and a superb pressure conversion from Haggerty to achieve it. For a long spell it didn't look like we were going to get the BP, never mind you! It just goes to show, how it's possible to come back from a seemingly huge deficit (identical to yours against Dewsbury, I believe) when you get lots of possession. Full marks to those of you who braved the M6 and freezing conditions to get to Leigh, too. Hope you had a safe trip back. In answer to the guy who queried our rent, it's actually a percentage of gate takings, so if the gate is down, so is the rent. It would help if Salford, who owe our landlords a rumoured £130k plus, for their use of LSV facilities, coughed up!

Thanks for the info and hope you have a good season