Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The King Of Leon

Leigh v Barrow tonights Premier TV game

11 posts in this topic

Barrow 24-12 up at half time and no fluke, Leigh lucky to be only 12 down, Barrow been outstanding, this is a good league this year.

Barrow 24-12 up at half time and no fluke, Leigh lucky to be only 12 down, Barrow been outstanding, this is a good league this year.

I bet its not as good as "LEAGUE of gentlemen" Steve

I agree a very good league this season. But Leigh have dropped out of the big four and did so from the opening game IMO. They are not a patch on what they were last season and I don't know why because they have strengthened if anything.

no john duffy mate thats why

Can't afford premier sport keep us informed

Can't afford premier sport keep us informed

Leigh turned it around mate they are now running away with it.

42-30 ft barrow nick a bonus point right at the death, how the vid ref gave it god only knows but fair play to barra they deserved the bonus point.Agood game and if Liam Harrison ever wants a club in the Leeds area......

I agree a very good league this season. But Leigh have dropped out of the big four and did so from the opening game IMO. They are not a patch on what they were last season and I don't know why because they have strengthened if anything.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Enjoyed the match last night, reminded me a bit of our game against Donny. Even the final 50/50 Barrow try and the touchline conversion for the bonus point had a touch of drama about it. I actually found myself cheering for Barrow and pleased they got the BP they deserved, even though it is potentially to our detriment !!