Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barnie

Lobby gobbling hypocrites

68 posts in this topic

Parky,

Was having a pop at phillh really!

Mark,

I had a budgie when I was a kid but I wouldn't have another one. I am from Swinton and lived in Leigh when I got married. I used to go and watch Leigh when Swinton weren't playing.

But I am a Swinton supporter, end of. I follow Leigh but I am a Swinton supporter, clear line for me but everyone is different.

I just don't go on Leigh forum telling them they are doing everything wrong and how they should be running their club without putting anything positive in which entitles me to those opinions.

Don't understand people.

I like beer and drink it at every opportunity.

Sometimes I drink to much and fall over.

There you go!

I was born and raised in swinton and Worsley

We always had a dog as I grew up

However I once saw a cat cross the road and then I found a pound

Ive had an interest in cats since but my mum wouldn't let me have one because we had a dog

When I bought my first house I joined the emergency srrvices

Working irregular hours I thought it unfair to have a dog so I rekindled my childhood interest and bought two cats

As time went on I realised I still loved dogs

Fortunately a job came up as a dog handler and I've been lucky enough to do that since

Interstingly at times being supervised from on high by Trevor Barton son (TRUE)

My cats are now dead but I maintain an interest by regularly stroking the many which live in my neighbourhood

I still have dogs and I'm now on my fourth although he is only twelve weeks old

There you go.

best laugh I've had on this forum in a long time. thank you!

I was born and raised in swinton and Worsley

We always had a dog as I grew up

However I once saw a cat cross the road and then I found a pound

Ive had an interest in cats since but my mum wouldn't let me have one because we had a dog

When I bought my first house I joined the emergency srrvices

Working irregular hours I thought it unfair to have a dog so I rekindled my childhood interest and bought two cats

As time went on I realised I still loved dogs

Fortunately a job came up as a dog handler and I've been lucky enough to do that since

Interstingly at times being supervised from on high by Trevor Barton son (TRUE)

My cats are now dead but I maintain an interest by regularly stroking the many which live in my neighbourhood

I still have dogs and I'm now on my fourth although he is only twelve weeks old

There you go.

If the type of cats you had were lions and the type of dogs you have are wolves, its all very apt.

If the type of cats you had were lions and the type of dogs you have are wolves, its all very apt.

Id leave comedy to others if I was you.

A Centurion if effectively a warrior anyway.

I used to bump into Derek Whitehead on Moorside Road from time to time and have a discussion.When he left and went to Warrington should I have become a Wires fan. Also same with Dave Robinson should I be a Warrior. I have numerous examples it just makes Phillh statement for want of a better word silly.

ionlion .

I know it was a translator required for Phillh and his so called explanation or excuse.

Wow ! Well philh you must of mist the bit where I said "leave out the woffle"...

Do you think that just because you write the longest post on it makes you look the cleverest person in the world!

You know exactly the point I and others make but you come back with a load of woffle and think you win the point. You dont!

But anyway, moving on from my last tip for you.....

Tip 2.... when you pick a club, stick to it, stick to their forums and stop boring sh...it out of me!

Thank you

Wayne

Blimey PhilH

It was like a session on the psychologist coach. Lots of inner demons and torments to deal with there.

I am so please that my life is so simple - Born in Swinton, Raised and schooled in Swinton, Live in Swinton ----- > Support Swinton

(Maybe I should get out more!)

I am also pleased that someone else can be custodian of my moral well being as a Rugby supporter leaving me to enjoy watching Swinton play.

OK, this thread is slowly turning into a bit of a bullying session, please can it be cut out, that's not what this forum is for!

I'm forced to admit it; this forum's better than ours. At least there's a decent sense of humour on this one. By the way, really sorry to hear about the cats Mark!

Paul shut it down. This thread is too entertaining. This is what happens when we do not have a game for two weeks...nothing to moan about.

I'm forced to admit it; this forum's better than ours. At least there's a decent sense of humour on this one. By the way, really sorry to hear about the cats Mark!

Thanks Alan. I miss them. ..:(

I'm all for comedy! Just nothing that's a personal attack on someone!! :)

If Phillh withdraws all his personal attacks made over the years,fine by me.

If Phillh withdraws all his personal attacks made over the years,fine by me.

Get a room you two.