Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweaty craiq

Leigh enter partnership with Wigan (merged threads)

109 posts in this topic

Maybe we couldn't care less.

tad harsh, but true

Well im from York n I would rather watch a York side with 8 hull fc players in it competing with the better teams in the league than a York team gettin tonked every week so dont see how it decreases fan base.

Its ok for the likes of fev who can win all there games without help from DR players n thats great full respect to them but not every team has the money to do that.

Can these links with SL clubs be stopped at any moment or are they bound by contracts for a certain amount of time?

The Hull and York partnership is for 3 years with a review at the end of that, although it can be terminated at anytime with the agreement of both clubs.

Its working pretty well so far (IMHO). We've certainly had a lot more stability with this set-up than any other DR agreement.

The Hull and York partnership is for 3 years with a review at the end of that, although it can be terminated at anytime with the agreement of both clubs.

Its working pretty well so far (IMHO). We've certainly had a lot more stability with this set-up than any other DR agreement.

Good news n long may it continue!

Good news n long may it continue!

If both clubs are happy (as they currently are) then I don't see why not.

Last season York finished 10th out of 10, this year are currently 11th out of 14. Hell of an improvement eh?

Last season York finished 10th out of 10, this year are currently 11th out of 14. Hell of an improvement eh?

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this season had already finished.

Come on Lobby back that up.

When I worked at BICC in Leigh quite a few Leythers back then went to watch Wigan games.

Were you the one saying "give me seven" on East Bridgewater St?

When did you work at the BICC?

Were you the one saying "give me seven" on East Bridgewater St?

When did you work at the BICC?

1977 to 1989