Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thundergaz

Then their were 4

28 posts in this topic

I see Leigh have caved in and partnered up with Wigan. That just leaves 4 of us now.

Paul Rowley said on Premier Sports last night \fter the game that Leigh had been in a partnership with Wigan for the past 18 months, so there never was four to start with!!!!!

Paul Rowley said on Premier Sports last night \fter the game that Leigh had been in a partnership with Wigan for the past 18 months, so there never was four to start with!!!!!

5 there's 4 now

Erm I don't think so....

If you read what has been announced you will see it is totally in line with what Fev (that's your team isn't it?), Fax, Sheff and Leigh stated in their memo of understanding.

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_11394-leigh-confirm-partnership-with-wigan.html

Although why let the facts get in the way of a good story!

Just because you are only taking on U23s doesn't mean you arnt like the rest. Most of the champ only take young uns on. Dress it up how you like you are still Wigans play thing.

Just because you are only taking on U23s doesn't mean you arnt like the rest. Most of the champ only take young uns on. Dress it up how you like you are still Wigans play thing.

So the fact that Fev signed the MoU on these terms means that they don't agree with them?

Wow - that is a unique way of drafting a Memo of Understanding! "Let's all put what we believe to be right on paper and sign it because in fact we totally disagree with it."

You are obviously trying to claim a moral high ground where none exists.

Like I said, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story...

I don't think Leigh have done anything to contravene the MoU. Paul Rowley made that point clearly last night. The other four clubs can do exactly the same within the agreement as far as I can see.

I see Leigh have caved in and partnered up with Wigan. That just leaves 4 of us now.

Witnessing their performance last night, they need to.

I don't think Leigh have done anything to contravene the MoU. Paul Rowley made that point clearly last night. The other four clubs can do exactly the same within the agreement as far as I can see.

Yeah I bet terry don't believe owt he says. Apparently him and the chairman have been repeating over and over at every fans forum that they weren't going to enter a partnership. But now its obvious they had been planning this for months. They are another feeder/reserve club which ever way you look at it.

Yeah I bet terry don't believe owt he says. Apparently him and the chairman have been repeating over and over at every fans forum that they weren't going to enter a partnership. But now its obvious they had been planning this for months. They are another feeder/reserve club which ever way you look at it.

And if you keep saying it often enough it will make it true!

And if you keep saying it often enough it will make it true!

It is true!!!. Leigh warriors does have a nice ring to it though I must admit

does taking the rise and scoring a few cheap points out of a fellow championship club's fans really help Gaz?

does taking the rise and scoring a few cheap points out of a fellow championship club's fans really help Gaz?

It's just a bit of banter robin. I'm sure they would be the first to do the same if we entered a partnership.

each to their own I suppose.....

each to their own I suppose.....

Robin I'm not being malicious in anyway just having a bit of fun. I'm sure they wouldn't have done the partnership anyway unless they really had to through money problems etc. I don't take pleasure from seeing another champ club go down the drain even if it helps our SL campaign. It was all meant in good fun and I'm sure they would of taken the fun out of us too if the tables were reversed.

when you reach the holy grail that is SL will you loan out some of your fringe players,

This is the thing though the players aren't on loan it's dual reg which is just wrong. The game is a complete joke. Every championship team within 3/4 years will be feeder clubs to Super League clubs.

Robin I'm not being malicious in anyway just having a bit of fun. I'm sure they wouldn't have done the partnership anyway unless they really had to through money problems etc. I don't take pleasure from seeing another champ club go down the drain even if it helps our SL campaign. It was all meant in good fun and I'm sure they would of taken the fun out of us too if the tables were reversed.

No it's not fun. it's far more emotive than that. You clearly do not have the empathetic ability to realise that supporters feel just as deeply for their club as you claim to do for yours.

so will you dr some of your fringe players

perhaps we'll do what we do now, and run a 19s, 20s and 23s, providing we've got somebody to play against of course

5 there's 4 now . The quicker we get out of the joke this league as become the better.

"The quicker we get out the joke this league has become the better." i assume you want to go into super league which has.................

Dual registration.

"The quicker we get out the joke this league has become the better." i assume you want to go into super league which has.................

Dual registration.

Yes but at least we would be the feeder to the farce that is the championship than be the reserve team in it.

Yes but at least we would be the feeder to the farce that is the championship than be the reserve team in it.

So it's the principal you're against your just against other clubs in your league benefiting. l admire your your high moral stance.

So it's the principal you're against your just against other clubs in your league benefiting. l admire your your high moral stance.

No you've mis understood me. I don't like the DR system what so ever as it only benefits the SL clubs. But by the looks of it the situation isn't going to change anytime soon so with the current situation as it is I would rather be the feeder than the reserve team. I am very worried not just for the state of the game but for the champ clubs who have signed up to these partnerships as I see it as a feeder club system and we all know as long as the SL club is fine who cares.